Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who hates Kakashi?

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (OshadowO &#064; Jan 3 2004, 03:38 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I hate kakashi. He refused to train naruto and decided to help sasuke instead.

well not really but you gotta admit that was pretty low... putting naruto&#39;s future in the hands of a closet pervert </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Jirayia &gt; kakashi
    period

for kakashi&#39;s excuse: yeah it&#39;s not his fault if they&#39;re late &#33;
    They both got lost on the road of life...

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Anbu Girl &#064; Jan 3 2004, 01:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Karasu &#064; Jan 3 2004, 10:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I dont think anyone can hate Kakashi huh? .. Well ppl can like other chars more than Kakashi I do but he&#39;s still funny, looks cool, does cool things from time to time and have wonderful excuses for beeing late </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    BTW, he has a really serious excuse for being late...but he wont say it .. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    well maybe sasuke was late because garra attacked him and he had to rest or someting or maybe he was late to perfect a new move or maybe.....
    the possibilities are endless

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sexy_no_jutsu &#064; Jan 3 2004, 11:21 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> i do, he is stupid. he used to be cool, but other characters are getting way cooler. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    ai-yh dont say that kakashi is one of the most coolest shinobi in the whole anime
    (my 100th post yay now im a genin finally)

Don&#39;t DOuble post its so troublesome to Edit~Midou Ban

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SaSuKeRuLeS @ Jan 3 2004, 01:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> well maybe sasuke was late because garra attacked him and he had to rest or someting or maybe he was late to perfect a new move or maybe.....
    the possibilities are endless </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    I told you &#33; THEY GOT LOST ON THE ROAD OF LIFE

hate is too much of a powerful adjective... but I have times where i dislike him.

there were a few times that i read the manga and all i could think about was &#39;kakashi and sasuke are too much alike, both should just die&#33;&#39;.
    i guess it was becuase of bad mood swings, cuz right now i don&#39;t really care for him...

i can never get tired of his excuses, though...

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

you can see in my name he is my fav char and ppl who hate kakashi.. is just plain dumb... ppl who hate rock lee is just plan gay ppl who hate sasuke is jsut play stupid....

Im a manga reader so i wont spil it for you (i got warned already hahahaha)

Don&#39;t DOuble post its so troublesome to Edit~Midou Ban

personally i think kakashi is an awesome anime character but i was wondering if anyone hated kakashi for any reason because it seems to me that everyone loves kakashi and they probably do

if you have any slight, tiny negative feelings/thoughts/ideas/etc towards kakashi, you should just end life immediately.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

Anyone who talks bad about Kakashi will be shot immediately.
    That&#39;s an order.

i didnt think anyone hated kakashi good atleast theres one character that everyone agrees on that hes an awesome person yeah thing yes ummm.... i dont know what i tried to say but oh welll...

no one hates kakashi period.

I hate kakashi. He refused to train naruto and decided to help sasuke instead.

well not really but you gotta admit that was pretty low... putting naruto&#39;s future in the hands of a closet pervert

I KNOW WHO HATES KAKASHI&#33; Remember those who&#39;s better? Kakashi or Kabuto? People who voted for Kabuto are haters just plain haters&#33;&#33;&#33; EVEN THOSE PEOPLE WHO SAY THEY&#39;RE IN A TIE&#33;

kabuto is no pushover but of course kakashi would win i mean there its like no competition for him

Its not possible to hate Kakashi, if by some crazy chance you do, there is something wrong with you... ::smacks you upside the head::

I LOVE KAKASHI&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#3 3;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#3 3;&#33; (not in that weird way)

If someone hates him they are gonna have to deal with me and my Pathetic No Jutsu&#33;

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Kyubi Naruto @ Jan 3 2004, 10:14 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I LOVE KAKASHI&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#3 3;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#3 3;&#33; (not in that weird way) </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    me too

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (OshadowO @ Jan 3 2004, 03:38 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I hate kakashi. He refused to train naruto and decided to help sasuke instead.

well not really but you gotta admit that was pretty low... putting naruto&#39;s future in the hands of a closet pervert </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    that was a good thing 2...

naruto knows how to control the red chakra and he can summon a giant frogg who kicked the nine tails ass before (ep 1 in the beginning) if kakashi trained naruto.. he wouldn&#39;t be able to do that know.

I like kakashi

Hating Kakashi is almost a crime, just take a look below Kakashi is more likely a god than a hated person...

Kakashi is so damn cool.. I can&#39;t imagine people hating him.
    As for people saying that Kakashi isn&#39;t the strongest character this doesn&#39;t mean that they hate him. I think that the three sennins and hokages are much stronger than him, but this doesn&#39;t mean that I hate him. As a matter of fact, he&#39;s my fav. character in the series.

I bet if Gaara attacked Sasuke he would be dead by now

So the they got lost on the road of life sounds more like it Or maby there was this old woman at some road crossing and theese gigantic monsters came and you know..