Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Who hates Kakashi?

Kakashi enjoys his dirty magazine,I still like him though because I'm pretty much a real life Kakashi.

Missing Nin
    </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Anbu Girl &#064; Jan 3 2004, 12:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Karasu &#064; Jan 3 2004, 10:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I dont think anyone can hate Kakashi huh? .. Well ppl can like other chars more than Kakashi I do but he&#39;s still funny, looks cool, does cool things from time to time and have wonderful excuses for beeing late </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    BTW, he has a really serious excuse for being late...but he wont say it .. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    DISGUSTING

does this series turn into hentai, YOU SICKEN ME&#33;&#33;&#33;

P.S. jst kidding im sure ur a nice person really

Oh crap... i have to register a new account...

Anyways, what is wrong with you people?
    Just because some of these people dont like Kakashi means that you guys... or at least some of you guys say that people are messed up just because they dont like him? How is that wrong? People might not like Naruto... or Sasuke... or whoever. But why do you guys think that people who dont like a certain character that you like is stupid?

People have their own ideas... they like different stuff than you do. You dont have to say rude things to them.

I, personally, love Kakashi. But you dont see me making fun of others who dont.