Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who hates Kakashi?

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lionheart1012000 @ Jan 3 2004, 12:01 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Anbu Girl &#064; Jan 3 2004, 10:50 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sexy_no_jutsu &#064; Jan 3 2004, 08:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> i do, he is stupid. he used to be cool, but other characters are getting way cooler. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    NO WAY&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

If u by any chance hated a person who is extremely talented and awesome who put his comrade&#39;s welfare before his own..and who is so loyal to his friends and who really know the meaning of Friendship... then u would be really stupid person &quot;sorry for this word&quot; but that is the fact &#33;&#33;

however, the manga didnt give him much concern which make me really sad.. thats why u feel that he isnt cool anymore *sigh* ..

I dont think that there is anybody who can hate kakashi..coz he has wonderful personality..

about why he trained Sasuke and not Naruto .. thats coz Kakashi is very similar to sasuke ...both have the sharingan .. kakashi knows that naruto isnt that weak..and he have a great power inside him.. so kakashi thought that naruto can take care of his slef..

aaaaand&#33; &#33;&#33; for ur information .. I&#39;m the GREATEST Kakashi-fan in this world&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; ^________^ </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    correct&#33; from what i remember sasuke is just like kakashi, lee is just like gai, and naruto is basically just like jiraiya...except that naruto isnt that big of a pervert . (sorry if i misspelled anthing) </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    He has the Sexy no Jutsu so he had to see some naked ladies. Big pervert Naruto

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Karasu @ Jan 3 2004, 10:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I dont think anyone can hate Kakashi huh? .. Well ppl can like other chars more than Kakashi I do but he&#39;s still funny, looks cool, does cool things from time to time and have wonderful excuses for beeing late </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    BTW, he has a really serious excuse for being late...but he wont say it ..

I think Kakashi is cool. Not as cool as Gai, but still cool nonetheless.

Kakashi is coolest because of every reason already said and for the fact that he is a closet pervert too&#33; Giggling like a girl with that come come paradise book.
    I found that scene one of the funniest in the whole series.
    Kakashi OWNS. A FACT and not open for debate&#33;

And Jiraya is cool too because he is so &quot;open minded&quot;
    And i especially like the way he moves his finger and says that he is super pervert, or whatever.

i dont know about kakshi being the coolest ever but i do undestand no body hating him. i certainly dont.

a person must be not in a right mind for hating kakashi... he&#39;s not evil or arrogant at all.

not me Kakashi is pure ownage

Well, i agree with ANBU-Girl

Kakashi is the coolest guy in the series, NEXT&#33; too sasuke brother. Itachi.

But killing the entire uchiha clan wasnt cool, so i guess kakashi is the number one pic?

Kakashi:
    Mysterious, powerfull, pervert(???), interesting.

Seeing how he always reads Jirya&#39;s book flirting paradise from wherer Jirya gets his &quot;inspiration&quot;

villin
    I don&#39;t hate Kakashi, I just think he&#39;s over rated.

kakashi owns&#33; But I wonder who is the strongest, kakashi or gai. I&#39;mean Gai must be very fast&#33; He&#39;s Lees mentor and lee is very fast becuse he trains like gai. but kakashi has the sharingan so, i don&#39;t know wich one is the strongest?

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (r3n @ Jan 5 2004, 12:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [does this series turn into hentai, &#33;&#33;&#33;
    </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    mmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeooooooooowwwwwwww &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

hum hum

...gotta clear my ideas

(raaah...temari....hinata.....yum yum &#33

they&#39;re rivals, the whole point of rivalry is trying to pass each other, which means that none of them can be absaloutly &#39;stronger&#39;, if what they say is true, then they are about equal.

I just found a reason why to dislike Kakashi (i&#39;ll never say &#39;hate&#39; on him&#33.
    look at the other jounins and thier teams, they have a much stronger bonding between them.

for example: Gai and lee are obviously alike, but Gai knows everything about Neji and Ten Ten as well.
    we&#39;ve seen Kurenai go to Hinata&#39;s house and talking to her father, we know that Asuma and Shikamaru play Shogi and Go almost everyday...

But Kakashi? he&#39;s always late and after they finish their mission he just dissappears, and then people wonder why they can&#39;t act like a team.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Kakashi rulez&#33;

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (villin @ Jan 5 2004, 01:33 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I don&#39;t hate Kakashi, I just think he&#39;s over rated. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Overrated? how so? If you&#39;re gonna speak ill of kakashi, lets hear you back it up

lucky....

this was a topic for thoose who hate kakashi... if the topic is &quot;who hates kakashi&quot; and u write something here.. in theroy u say u hate kakashi (i dont hate kakashi i jsut had to say this )

Jubei
    Damn Kakashi is just so damn cool i can&#39;t describe itwith words&#33;&#33;

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> (Anbu Girl @ Jan 3 2004, 01:46 PM)
    QUOTE (Karasu @ Jan 3 2004, 10:28 PM)
    I dont think anyone can hate Kakashi huh? .. Well ppl can like other chars more than Kakashi I do but he&#39;s still funny, looks cool, does cool things from time to time and have wonderful excuses for beeing late</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>BTW, he has a really serious excuse for being late...but he wont say it ..</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>well maybe sasuke was late because garra attacked him and he had to rest or someting or maybe he was late to perfect a new move or maybe.....
    the possibilities are endless</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    if I said what is the real excuse .. then it will be A SPOILER&#33;

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jubei &#064; Jan 5 2004, 08:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Damn Kakashi is just so damn cool i can&#39;t describe itwith words&#33;&#33; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    EXACTLY&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Just see this forum, its full of threads which talks about Kakashi&#33;&#33;&#33;

KAKASHI OWNS&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

villin
    </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kagari @ Jan 5 2004, 05:13 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (villin &#064; Jan 5 2004, 01:33 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I don&#39;t hate Kakashi, I just think he&#39;s over rated. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Overrated? how so? If you&#39;re gonna speak ill of kakashi, lets hear you back it up </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    I could easily back up my opinion with facts but since this isn&#39;t the open section I can&#39;t post spoilers.

KAKASHI&#33;&#33;&#33; OWNS&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; KAKASHI&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; OWNS&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; KAKASHI&#33;&#33;&#33; OWNS&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; ANYONE GOT A PRO WITH THAT? WE&#39;LL HUNT YOU DOWN JUST LIKE ANBU GIRL SAID&#33;