Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who hates Kakashi?

I hate Kakashi! Because he's so much cooler than I am.

He's just too hip.

::thumbs down::

Kakashi is the bomb.com and just because he wasn't training Narato maybe because he was training himself and sasuke found him at the top of the rocks just an idea

At first I didn't care for Kakashi... but when I actually saw him 'open up', he definitely became one of my faaaavorite characters~!! Oh yeah!

Who hates Kakashi?.........GAI sensei

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (nar&#39;to @ Jan 3 2004, 08:58 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Who hates Kakashi?.........GAI sensei </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Nah, he doesn&#39;t hate him. They&#39;re rivals, but still old friends.
    I think I know precisely what I mean
    when I say it's a schpadoinkle day

Kakashi is a very cool character he always come up with some good excuses, i think he is strong but not as much as a kage or the three sannins, as for the naruto training thing I thought it was unfare of him training Saske and not Naruto.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CmDr_RavEn @ Jan 3 2004, 09:47 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (nar&#39;to &#064; Jan 3 2004, 08:58 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Who hates Kakashi?.........GAI sensei </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Nah, he doesn&#39;t hate him. They&#39;re rivals, but still old friends. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    true , true.. in the lee vs garra fight there is a flashback of lee where u can see kakashi and gai standing in some window talking like friends..

i do, he is stupid. he used to be cool, but other characters are getting way cooler.

I think it was good that Kakashi trained Sasuke.. Sasuke will do anything to get stronger. And he is kinda smart.. so kakashi with sasuke is good. Couse they are more the same then Kakashi with Naruto..

Naruto is more chaotic.. he want to learn fast&#33; now&#33; fight&#33; go&#33;.. you know what i mean and he cant be calm

So thats why he fits better with Ero-Sennin they are the perfect match (well.. almost) and besides... he is a sennin..

However.. i cant wait to see sasuke new moves

(Oh BTW: I love kakashi&#33; )

I like Kakashi but I also think it&#39;s was a bit low of him to train Sasuke instead of Naruto, but Naruto might even got a much better teacher

Anyone who hates kakashi will be condemm in this thread. We the kakashi fans will hunt you down.

Most everyone likes him, whats not to like

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sexy_no_jutsu &#064; Jan 3 2004, 08:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> i do, he is stupid. he used to be cool, but other characters are getting way cooler. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    NO WAY&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

If u by any chance hated a person who is extremely talented and awesome who put his comrade&#39;s welfare before his own..and who is so loyal to his friends and who really know the meaning of Friendship... then u would be really stupid person &quot;sorry for this word&quot; but that is the fact &#33;&#33;

however, the manga didnt give him much concern which make me really sad.. thats why u feel that he isnt cool anymore *sigh* ..

I dont think that there is anybody who can hate kakashi..coz he has wonderful personality..

about why he trained Sasuke and not Naruto .. thats coz Kakashi is very similar to sasuke ...both have the sharingan .. kakashi knows that naruto isnt that weak..and he have a great power inside him.. so kakashi thought that naruto can take care of his slef..

aaaaand&#33; &#33;&#33; for ur information .. I&#39;m the GREATEST Kakashi-fan in this world&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; ^________^

Kakashi owns&#33;

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kakashi-Senpai @ Jan 4 2004, 08:41 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Anyone who hates kakashi will be condemm in this thread. We the kakashi fans will hunt you down. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    INDEED

here is fact that which u my dont like.. kakashi is the coolest guy in this series..

Hate is a very strong word... why should anyone hate a anime character? maybe &quot;Don&#39;t like&quot; is better words

Kakashi got the brain...

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (OshadowO &#064; Jan 3 2004, 03:38 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I hate kakashi. He refused to train naruto and decided to help sasuke instead. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    That&#39;s because Sasuke had to fight Gaara, one of the strongest Chunnins, maybe the strongest Chunnin out of all the Chunnins in this exam.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Anbu Girl @ Jan 3 2004, 10:50 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sexy_no_jutsu &#064; Jan 3 2004, 08:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> i do, he is stupid. he used to be cool, but other characters are getting way cooler. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    NO WAY&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

If u by any chance hated a person who is extremely talented and awesome who put his comrade&#39;s welfare before his own..and who is so loyal to his friends and who really know the meaning of Friendship... then u would be really stupid person &quot;sorry for this word&quot; but that is the fact &#33;&#33;

however, the manga didnt give him much concern which make me really sad.. thats why u feel that he isnt cool anymore *sigh* ..

I dont think that there is anybody who can hate kakashi..coz he has wonderful personality..

about why he trained Sasuke and not Naruto .. thats coz Kakashi is very similar to sasuke ...both have the sharingan .. kakashi knows that naruto isnt that weak..and he have a great power inside him.. so kakashi thought that naruto can take care of his slef..

aaaaand&#33; &#33;&#33; for ur information .. I&#39;m the GREATEST Kakashi-fan in this world&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; ^________^ </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    correct&#33; from what i remember sasuke is just like kakashi, lee is just like gai, and naruto is basically just like jiraiya...except that naruto isnt that big of a pervert . (sorry if i misspelled anthing)

Who hates him even if someone didn&#39;t like the show you gotta love Kakashi.

I dont think anyone can hate Kakashi huh? .. Well ppl can like other chars more than Kakashi I do but he&#39;s still funny, looks cool, does cool things from time to time and have wonderful excuses for beeing late