Thread: The most Jokish thing

What made me laugh the most was sexy no jutsu on iruka in ep 1
    Then on hokage

Well i was wondering what do you think would be the funniest turn of events in Naruto...

and incase your wondering this is not a sequel to my Fake Spoiler room from ages ago

[21:48] * DO furiously masturbates to #gotwoot

well obviouslly if we found out taht Oro was a pedophile. lol

no way, I would stop watching

can't think of anything funny. ill leave that up to you guys.

The way Konohamaru is so lame.

Keep it up my fellow jokers, this is jokishness at its finest hehe

[21:48] * DO furiously masturbates to #gotwoot

can't think of any...
    maybe it's when naruto tried to summon a frog for the first time and it turned out to be a tadpole instead... this made me laugh a lot.

what if the hokage was killed when naruto used sexy no jutsu and then he transformed into the hokage and rule konoha that would be pretty screwed up

In my opinion one of the funniest things happened so far was the day when Naruto was dreaming about saving Sasuke and doing everything better then him. But after all naruto messed up with everything That was a quite funny episode, and yes... One of those few episodes what really made me laugh.

well it was funny when Ebisu is going to teach naruto and naruto calls him a closet pervert so kakashi is like "WTF?"

LOL ..it was funny when Rock Lee say the word "LOVE" and the way he say it to Sakura and when she was avoiding his flying kisses xD

but I think funniest turn of events would be if sasuke started to act like naruto and not being cool anymore =P

funniest turn of events would be if people actually liked Sakura

I think it'd be funny of Sakura and Ino were devoted to nothing but fighting over Sasuke and even got into a physical match over him.. oh wait, they do that already.. h34r:

~Chris

I think Lee and Gai is funny ahhaha. With their hair and all they are cool =). When it's fire in his eyes and so on. They are crazy

when kakashi starts walking like a teletubi

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Insomniac @ Jan 3 2004, 06:57 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> funniest turn of events would be if people actually liked Sakura </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    I like Sakura&#33; she is the cutest girl .. and.. hmm she is with team 7. And im sure she is going to get better later.