Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi i was wondering if anyone could make me a sig?

hello i was wondering if anyone here wanted to help me out
    but if not thats fine

<3

Do you have any favorite characters? or any ideas on what you want it to look like?

How about you take my sig, and make it say Krbadass, and like how your avatar has your name and it shines or what not, do that =)

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (not_sponsored @ Jan 2 2004, 03:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Do you have any favorite characters? or any ideas on what you want it to look like? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    yeah what he said&#33; i will give it a shot

p.m. sichrles3 hes very kind he&#39;ll make u one

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Krbadass @ Jan 2 2004, 07:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> How about you take my sig, and make it say Krbadass, and like how your avatar has your name and it shines or what not, do that =) </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Huh?

I don&#39;t understand... you want me to make you an animated sig krbadass?

I think he wants you to make the text &quot;Krbadass&quot; do what the text n your avatar is doing.

=) thanks&#33;

well i like the color navy blue and my fav charecter is Sasuke
    if you can have my name on it too that be cool

thanks a lot&#33;

Here ya go, made it today hope you like it

Opps I made one also :x

wow&#33; both sig`s are amazing good job&#33;

omg wow both those sigs are awesome
    thanks so much&#33;

Can any1 help me out a sig, my old 1 is small, a Sasuke one wit my name. Thanks if not its ok

Yeah sponsored, make it say somehwhere in the middle of my sig, Krbadass, but make it shine like your avatars name does.

Here, it&#39;s rather large, i don&#39;t think it&#39;s really sig material... imo. I never really got any good at animating stuff, but i&#39;ll try do something else maybe later.

Sorry for the double post but i was just fooling around in ps and i made you a different version of your sig seifer-

I&#39;m glad you like it

@krbadass- i&#39;ll try and make you a sig... my animation shop program expired tho, i was using a trial version, i should have a new program soon.

wow not sponsered is good..real goos but also the otha one its gonna be a hard choice...if any one would like to give a shinto sig a shot go right ahead

Ok tnx, but remember i want this same one, but just with the thing i said. =)

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (not_sponsored @ Jan 4 2004, 05:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Sorry for the double post but i was just fooling around in ps and i made you a different version of your sig seifer-

</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Not my thingy, this whole sig making stuff but... Wouldn&#39;t it look nice if the text faded away instead of just dissapered?