Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who's stronger?

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Kyubi Naruto @ Jan 2 2004, 03:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I feel that Ino is currently physically the more powerful, but mentally Sakura (thanks to her inner self ) is the stronger.

In the future i feel that Sakura has more potential developing stronger than Ino.
    Think of it. Sakura has been improving mentally through out the series, getting more mentally mature and by that stronger. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    I&#39;d have to agree with that almost entirely. Although I think Ino and Sakura will be nearly equal rivals through most of their lives.

I could honestly care less whos stronger, frankly both of them irritate me. But if i HAD to pick one, id say ino.

Awesome user with default custom title Jman's Avatar
    Inoshishi

Formerly known as 'Animemaster'

I think Sakura is stronger than Ino.

voted neither, they both seem to be equally weak.. but whatever, its like shikamaru says ... theyre only women, how strong could they ACTUALLY be?&#33;
    pffft, but seriously, i bet that sound nin girl (Kin tsuchi??) couldve offedem both... itd be like *ring ring* .. &quot;what?&quot; ... *slice slice* .... x_X &lt;-- dead sakura and ino and dosu

uhh.. sorry, was just watching episode 43.. that sound nin girl is hot stuff

i really dont know who is better ino may be stronger but sakura has better stradigy......but w/e im not sure

I think they are quite the same. Even their match ended to a double KO, so I answared neither.

Missing Nin
    </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Krbadass @ Jan 2 2004, 07:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I could honestly care less whos stronger, frankly both of them irritate me. But if i HAD to pick one, id say ino. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    how much u sound like sasuke there... disturbs me

i say niether of them bc they havent showed enough of thier powers or strenghts to pwove that wich one is stronger i mean sakura finaly did something but all she could do was bite that guys hand and use the same jutsu over and over and ino i dont know all she could do is that mind control shit which is kinda useless to me that is