Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sasuke < Itachi?

HELL NO&#33; SASUKE IS SO MUCH STRONGER... and he&#39;s so much *giggles* handsomer (sexier)

sasuke&#39;s a lot weaker... itachi has 3 commas in his sharingan, more advanced than sasuke&#39;s 2...

Not only the commas in his sharingan, itachi has more experience in combat and he wiped out all the uchiha clan. no doubt about Itachi &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; Sasuke.

hmp... do you read the manga at all..... Sasuke&gt; Itachi

I can&#39;t say as of right now cuz I&#39;ve never seen Itachi fight, but yeah, Itachi has more experience that&#39;s for sure. But after a while of training and more experience I think Sasuke can beat him

why is this even being discussed

geez

not even up to it yet and you guys are begging for spoilers - itachi hasnt appeared more then just his face

I agree with Kasumi...

Sorry guys, this is SUCH a spoiler thread, especially since we&#39;ve only seen.. what? 10 secs worth of him on air?

I&#39;m sorry, but I&#39;m gonna move this to the Naruto Manga forum in a minute without a link to this forum.

Sasuke-kun&#33; Please don&#39;t make any spoiler threads like this again.

sine this is in the manga... itachi owns sasuke

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sasuke-kun&#33; @ Jan 1 2004, 08:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> hmp... do you read the manga at all..... Sasuke&gt; Itachi </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    those of us who read the manga have witnessed ourselves that sasuke didnt stand a chance against itachi
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

hell yea......... sasuke almost died from itachi... whats your excuse? he didnt feel like fighting that day?

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sasuke-kun&#33; @ Jan 2 2004, 02:15 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> hmp... do you read the manga at all..... Sasuke&gt; Itachi </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    How can you say that. Didn&#39;t you see how Itachi gave Sasuke major spanky?

This thread did start in the anime forum.And people there seem to fail to believe the truth,even after the evidence is in front of them.

Awesome user with default custom title Jman's Avatar
    Itachi is far more superior to Sasuke.
    That&#39;s the way it is.

Formerly known as 'Animemaster'

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Musclebobbuffpants @ Jan 1 2004, 10:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> hell yea......... sasuke almost died from itachi... whats your excuse? he didnt feel like fighting that day? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    lol..

Pointless thread for 500, al&#33;

isn&#39;t this obvious...of course itachi owns everyone, so far. but later sasuke will own itachi.

why was this even asked.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

No Naruto will defeat Itachi just to piss Sasuke off.

and for thoose who say &quot;sasuke can beat itachi with just a little training&quot; bwah he&#39;ll need a curse seal on lvl 2 and a lifetime of training to even be close to compare with itachi... itachi hit him ONCE in hos stomach and broke a ribbone.... and he got his mad genjutsu that makes it feel like ur being stabbed by katanas for as many hours as itachi wish... thats quite good&#33;

not even worth discussing