Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Going to murder Sasuke..

I just read 2/3 chapters in advance of the ep we`re currently on...and Sasukes match with Gaara has started. and, as if he hasnt copied Lee ENOUGH, hes using his Taijutsu now too? :@ something cool about Sasuke and every character is they have a unique style. Lee, taijutsu...Gaara, sand....etc. Sasuke used to be Mr Jutsu fanatic / sharingan...now he needs to copy someone elses style? psshh.

well, he only copied them to fight gaara. i think it was awesome to see him do that. really tells that sasuke is indeed a genius.

we never seen him use lee's style after that fight, though.

Kill Sasuke? where do I sign up?!
    anyway Sasuke's like kakashi jr right. he's going to copy justus because he has the sharingan, it'd be silly if he didn't:/

I saw it as more of a memorial to the badass that is Rock Lee. Imitation is the sheerest form of flattery. Besides what better way to fuck with Gaara than to bring back the biggest ass kicking hes had in his life...... I thought it was rather cool. However not even rock lee impersination can bring back sissyke any dignity. Hes still a loser.

A loser that needs another beat down from Itachi.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Legendary Nin @ Jan 1 2004, 05:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> A loser that needs another beat down from Itachi. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    or better yet, he needs to get his genius ass kicked around by Sakura... it would redeem her and she&#39;ll get her revenge about the time he said she was lower than Naruto...

but still, anyone that kicks Sasuke around, gets to be my favorite charecter for a few mintues...

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

The annoying thing is that now he has amazing speed and hes a genius, and he has great taijutsu, AND he has the sharingan, and countless powerful jutsus. He should lack in a certain department, like before it was speed...now that he has that, whats the point? bah...woulda been cool if they gave him a more unique flavour, like him having learnt a special sort of Uchiha Taijutsu.

The &quot;Lion Combo&quot; is defiently unique... and so is the chidori... and the idea of the sharingan is to copy people...

I dont understand why everyone hates sasuke so much...

Even I started hating Sasuke after some recent developments but he&#39;s honestly a cool character.

Still what I don&#39;t get is why so many people hate Sasuke initially. Some characters comparable IMO to Sasuke such as Vegeta seem to have a much better fanbase. They both whine a shitload f times throughout the series. Does weaker aggression and a pretty boy factor make that much of a difference? Or is it a bandwagon thing?

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Harageki @ Jan 1 2004, 06:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> The annoying thing is that now he has amazing speed and hes a genius, and he has great taijutsu, AND he has the sharingan, and countless powerful jutsus. He should lack in a certain department, like before it was speed...now that he has that, whats the point? bah...woulda been cool if they gave him a more unique flavour, like him having learnt a special sort of Uchiha Taijutsu. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    That jutsu is chidori.Don&#39;t worry about Sasuke,he gets his from Itachi and Naruto.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>I dont understand why everyone hates sasuke so much</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

He is a selfish sissy.Once he found out Itachi was interested in Naruto he got pissed off.Then he fights Naruto,only to find out he can&#39;t touch him(he was trained by Jiraiya,the 4th Hokages sensei,what do you expect).So he gets mad and runs to Orochimau like a baby.He should have joined the Sailor Scouts,lol.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Legendary Nin &#064; Jan 1 2004, 07:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> He should have joined the Sailor Scouts,lol. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

For those who don&#39;t know,

he did...in the parody version of the manga.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mgslee @ Jan 1 2004, 06:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I dont understand why everyone hates sasuke so much... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Just a random guess but...maybe because hes a LOSER?
    I gotta admit, he was cool when fighting Gaara, tho the point is he had to steal Lee`s style to do it. And why does everyone hate him? hmm...maybe cuz hes stuck up, arragont, selfish, bratty, born with amazing talent and flaunts that, puts other people down, is cold and uncaring. Yet he sometimes has his moments I suppose.

Also...Vegeta ownz Sasuke. Its just something he has that Sasuke doesnt 0-o dunno...maybe cuz he pulls off the bad man kinda image. Kinda like Wolverine.

oh you&#39;re just annoyed because Lee put years and years into his taijutsu and Sasuke learnt it all in a month

kinda makes people seem useless doesnt it ;P

I personally don&#39;t like Sasuke. He&#39;s hell bent on revenge for his clan that he wants more power and faster. He can copy Jutsu so what? Nothing too special. Naruto has Kiyubi and posesses killer chakra and killer stamina. Let&#39;s see Sauke meet up to that. Naruto can learn new jutsu by working hard. Sasuke is just pwer hungry. He&#39;s not worth mentioning. And runnin to orichimaru, despicable

once lee got beaten by gaara......he became a far less significant character of the series......at least for about a years worth or so of it anyway.

There&#39;s always the possibilty that the entire purpose of kishimoto creating a character like lee was solely for sasuke to copy him. ::runs from the angry mob of lee fans::

keep in mind though.....that its characteristic of the sharingan users to copy moves.....its what makes their bloodline so powerful.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Well, I&#39;ve avoided this long enough. I am actually going to defend Sasuke. Just because I&#39;m sick of all this &#39;Sasgay&#39; stuff. (Which by the way is VERY offensive. What the hell is wrong with being gay exactly. It has two meanings; To be happy, or liking the same sex. Explain to me why you use this term for a character you don&#39;t like.)

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Just a random guess but...maybe because hes a LOSER?
    I gotta admit, he was cool when fighting Gaara, tho the point is he had to steal Lee`s style to do it. And why does everyone hate him? hmm...maybe cuz hes stuck up, arragont, selfish, bratty, born with amazing talent and flaunts that, puts other people down, is cold and uncaring. Yet he sometimes has his moments I suppose.
    </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

I&#39;ll Start with this one.

It is your own opinion to think Sasuke is a loser. I respect your right to share it, I just don&#39;t find support in your &#39;reasons&#39;. Sasuke used Lee&#39;s style because it is the only thing Kakashi (who was teaching Sasuke) knew could break his defences, or stood a chance. Sasuke was using his bloodline ability to his advantage. That&#39;s smart, and only sensible.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>And why does everyone hate him? hmm...maybe cuz hes stuck up, arragont, selfish, bratty, born with amazing talent and flaunts that, puts other people down, is cold and uncaring. Yet he sometimes has his moments I suppose.</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

Okay, before I get back to defending Sasuke, I just have to say: that stuck up, Arrogant, and selfish, are basically the same thing.

Alright, Now he may be a little cold and distant but his brother killed his entire family. And no matter what you say or how you compare it to Naruto&#39;s lifetime. You can&#39;t prove that every kid would be okay if they had the same up bringing. Just because Naruto didn&#39;t have parents and turned out... well the way he turned out (Which isn&#39;t good in my opinion.) you can&#39;t say that Sasuke has no reason to turn out the way he did. Yes, he was born with amazing talent, but tell me, when has he ever flaunted it? Not once has he flaunted his sharingan or his jutsu. When has Sasuke done or said something like this: &quot;Look at my power, I can burn things, hahaha I am sooooo cool.&quot; Never, but you know who has, Naruto.

Now Bratty, I don&#39;t know where you get this from so I can&#39;t really argue it. From what I&#39;ve read in the manga Sasuke isn&#39;t bratty. Perhaps sometimes he can be arrogant but who isn&#39;t? I know I am, I know you are, I know Naruto, Kakashi, Sakura are too. Everyone is arrogant at one point or the other.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>I personally don&#39;t like Sasuke. He&#39;s hell bent on revenge for his clan that he wants more power and faster. He can copy Jutsu so what? Nothing too special. Naruto has Kiyubi and posesses killer chakra and killer stamina. Let&#39;s see Sauke meet up to that. Naruto can learn new jutsu by working hard. Sasuke is just pwer hungry. He&#39;s not worth mentioning. And runnin to orichimaru, despicable </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

Once again I respect your opinion and your right to voice it.

Okay, if your brother killed your whole family to test his strength and left you alive so he wouldn&#39;t feel guilty wouldn&#39;t you want revenge? I mean if someone plays a joke on me I want revenge. I am guessing you are the same way. So if someone killed your family would you not want to lock them away. To have them feel the same pain you did? I know I would. I was in a slightly similar situation, though thankfully no one died.

Copying jutsu is a very special talent. The Sharingan eye now only exsists in three people. That is a very rare bloodline limit (which Kakashi probably doesn&#39;t actually have.) No other bloodline limit can copy jutsu. Don&#39;t bring up Kyubi, its a cheap trick. Naruto uses it a lot and it&#39;s rather over done now. Sasuke will meet up to that, it wouldn&#39;t be interesting if Naruto is always stronger then Sasuke because Naruto wants Sasuke&#39;s approval while wanting to be strong, if Sasuke never grows stronger at one point &#39;Naruto&#39; would be a very boring Manga and Anime.

Maybe Sasuke is powerhungry, but he know&#39;s what is important to him. His friends, he almost died for Naruto even though he&#39;s bent on revenge for his brother. True friend or not? I say true friend.

And now my hands will come to a rest and let you guys have a word, or two, in.

i&#39;ve come to the realisation that comparing Sasuke and Naruto is ultimately useless. why?

because, Naruto basically has capabilities far greater than anyone in the series.

Sasuke and Naruto both have &quot;unlimited&quot; capabilities:

Sasuke has the Sharingan, which can allow him to copy all jutsu, except Bloodline Limits. he also has a lot of genius and talent.

Naruto has neither of what Sasuke has, but because he has far greater chakra he will be able to do things that ppl with normal human constraints can never do.

Naruto can learn any jutsu because he never gives up, Sasuke can learn any jutsu because he is a genius...heh

anyway, i dont see why the thread starter is complaining about Sasuke&#39;s Sharingan, it was Lee&#39;s fault for goin against Sasuke with full knowledge of what the Sharingan could and was doing. the Sharingan just did what its supposed to do.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AssertnFailure @ Jan 1 2004, 10:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> There&#39;s always the possibilty that the entire purpose of kishimoto creating a character like lee was solely for sasuke to copy him. ::runs from the angry mob of lee fans::
    Lol it does appear that way doesn&#39;t it? It seems like Kishimoto did the same thing for Neji. Creating him just for Naruto to beat him. He&#39;s stayed out of the spotlight pretty much and now that he surfaces up...well he quite possibly be dead.
    :: runs from angry mob of Neji fans...hey wait...I am Neji fan::

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sasuke&#39;s Goddess &#064; Jan 1 2004, 10:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Well, I&#39;ve avoided this long enough. I am actually going to defend Sasuke. Just because I&#39;m sick of all this &#39;Sasgay&#39; stuff. (Which by the way is VERY offensive. What the hell is wrong with being gay exactly. It has two meanings; To be happy, or liking the same sex. Explain to me why you use this term for a character you don&#39;t like.)

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Just a random guess but...maybe because hes a LOSER?

I&#39;ll Start with this one.

It is your own opinion to think Sasuke is a loser. I respect your right to share it, I just don&#39;t find support in your &#39;reasons&#39;. Sasuke used Lee&#39;s style because it is the only thing Kakashi (who was teaching Sasuke) knew could break his defences, or stood a chance. Sasuke was using his bloodline ability to his advantage. That&#39;s smart, and only sensible.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>And why does everyone hate him? hmm...maybe cuz hes stuck up, arragont, selfish, bratty, born with amazing talent and flaunts that, puts other people down, is cold and uncaring. Yet he sometimes has his moments I suppose.</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

Okay, before I get back to defending Sasuke, I just have to say: that stuck up, Arrogant, and selfish, are basically the same thing.

Alright, Now he may be a little cold and distant but his brother killed his entire family. And no matter what you say or how you compare it to Naruto&#39;s lifetime. You can&#39;t prove that every kid would be okay if they had the same up bringing. Just because Naruto didn&#39;t have parents and turned out... well the way he turned out (Which isn&#39;t good in my opinion.) you can&#39;t say that Sasuke has no reason to turn out the way he did. Yes, he was born with amazing talent, but tell me, when has he ever flaunted it? Not once has he flaunted his sharingan or his jutsu. When has Sasuke done or said something like this: &quot;Look at my power, I can burn things, hahaha I am sooooo cool.&quot; Never, but you know who has, Naruto.

Now Bratty, I don&#39;t know where you get this from so I can&#39;t really argue it. From what I&#39;ve read in the manga Sasuke isn&#39;t bratty. Perhaps sometimes he can be arrogant but who isn&#39;t? I know I am, I know you are, I know Naruto, Kakashi, Sakura are too. Everyone is arrogant at one point or the other.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>I personally don&#39;t like Sasuke. He&#39;s hell bent on revenge for his clan that he wants more power and faster. He can copy Jutsu so what? Nothing too special. Naruto has Kiyubi and posesses killer chakra and killer stamina. Let&#39;s see Sauke meet up to that. Naruto can learn new jutsu by working hard. Sasuke is just pwer hungry. He&#39;s not worth mentioning. And runnin to orichimaru, despicable </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

Once again I respect your opinion and your right to voice it.

Okay, if your brother killed your whole family to test his strength and left you alive so he wouldn&#39;t feel guilty wouldn&#39;t you want revenge? I mean if someone plays a joke on me I want revenge. I am guessing you are the same way. So if someone killed your family would you not want to lock them away. To have them feel the same pain you did? I know I would. I was in a slightly similar situation, though thankfully no one died.

Copying jutsu is a very special talent. The Sharingan eye now only exsists in three people. That is a very rare bloodline limit (which Kakashi probably doesn&#39;t actually have.) No other bloodline limit can copy jutsu. Don&#39;t bring up Kyubi, its a cheap trick. Naruto uses it a lot and it&#39;s rather over done now. Sasuke will meet up to that, it wouldn&#39;t be interesting if Naruto is always stronger then Sasuke because Naruto wants Sasuke&#39;s approval while wanting to be strong, if Sasuke never grows stronger at one point &#39;Naruto&#39; would be a very boring Manga and Anime.

Maybe Sasuke is powerhungry, but he know&#39;s what is important to him. His friends, he almost died for Naruto even though he&#39;s bent on revenge for his brother. True friend or not? I say true friend.

And now my hands will come to a rest and let you guys have a word, or two, in. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    You have no idea how many times I&#39;ve argued those points in the past about Sasuke. But I think you might&#39;ve sparked yet another Naruto vs. Sasuke on this forum. Instead of engaging in the debate I&#39;m going watch it from the side.

Good luck to the Sasuke fans out there (if there are that many.)

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>i&#39;ve come to the realisation that comparing Sasuke and Naruto is ultimately useless. why?

because...</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

Heh trying to cut it short eh?

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Harageki @ Jan 2 2004, 12:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> And another thing...Gai says hes about the same speed as Lee with his weights on. But, when Lee had his weights on, he couldnt break through the sand sheild? so how did Sasuke do it at that speed? bit wierd. but anyway...good points made by pro-sasuke people. Except for the idiot a while back. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Well I think its safe to asume that Sasuke had chakra flowing in his punch, making it stronger. And we know Lee can&#39;t do that.

Sasuke isn&#39;t a bad guy, and I understand what people say about how his thirst for vengance is natural. But theres also something called &quot;Knowing Your Limits&quot;. He got beat by Itachi, and now he wants more power. Understandable. But gaining power from the enemy? I mean, whats to stop Oro from forcing Sasuke to do other things he doesn&#39;t want to. I&#39;m sure Sasuke doesn&#39;t want to kill needlessly, just his brother.

But hey, I think Sasuke is a jackass, doesn&#39;t mean I don&#39;t like him.

I thought Vegeta was a jackass too, and I liked him. Same goes for Knives and Legato.