Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Your Username

I thought you were a guy, Lys o.o

I used the name Miss_Colt in CS for a long time and I used it for other things to. When I joined this forum I just say the eps of Naruto with the first appereance of Kurenai. And i liked the name so i used it for this forum and started to use it for more things.

i write neru and not naru becouse naru its burn progrem.and narukid means naruto,the litel kid.

Well my name is pretty obvious Sasuke because he seems like a cool character and the evil part because characters seem to be more desired when they are evil. Also i looked at my avatar and that was the first thing that came to my mind so thats my name

SASUKA IS GAY.....

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JessiA @ Jan 1 2004, 01:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I thought you were a guy, Lys o.o </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    HAHAHAHAHAA ... really? Any reason why?

And how did you come up with it?

My username &quot;migawari&quot; means &quot;scapegoat&quot; (says my dictionary) I picked it because everyone always blames me when something breaks. Most of the time I usually go by my real name but since I&#39;m new here I decided to go by an alias.

How about you people?

It means nothin&#39; it&#39;s just a name i made up for a character i drew

well <span style='color:red'>Vash105</span>

from the <span style='colorurple'>Anime Trigun </span><span style='colorrange'>Vash The Stampede</span>

<span style='color:blue'>and the 105 @ the end ...well I really don&#39;t know myself </span>

Hehe&#33; Some are a little more obvious then otehrs

My initials

I&#39;m a big fan of Patlabor and the serial number and codename for the main labor (mecha) is AV-98 Ingram. So, I just mixed that up.

*cough*obvious*cough*

my actual name is Stanley and i f-serve in #animeone....so StAn|SeRv

My username&#39;s self-explanatory as well.

For every heart beat, there&#39;s always a guy out there with...

Tenshi is Japanese for Angel... hazaa&#33;&#33;&#33; and the 28 just represents my fav. # and my birthdate&#33;

only reason why i&#39;m kakashi sensei is b/c I couldn&#39;t validate the first name i choose b/c i put in the wrong email by accident hahaha it was supposed to be Ender from Enders game. And I couldn&#39;t use kakahsi b/c it was taken so Here is my handle and it stuck on other forums as well

kisoku
    MY name is short for kazamuki kisoku, it literaly means winds direction full ability, but the way the japanese people phase the words it means full ability of the winds direction z*KAZE*z

I hate my name and thought of it on the spot.After I registered,I&#39;m like damn..I&#39;m stuck with this.

Hm, well I often use diffrent nicknames all the time I guess, but the one for this forum, &quot;HerioMortis&quot; is latin for &quot;Master of Deaths&quot;, sounded cool enough so yeah