Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Chuunin rank

Chunnin are allowed to become squad leaders, teachers, or do many missions. It's basically like a Jounin except chunnins doesn't kick ass like Jounins.

I think the old guy, or to say the hokage is not doing any mission on his own, I can't imagine any kind of mission that woul need to have a KAGE to be completed, remeber the kages are the strongest shinobi, [ok the Legendary sannin could be stronger but...]

Hmmm, I can't imagine Naruto as a teacher or as a squad leader. That would be a total chaos I think. But I think that all chuunins don't have to start doing either of those two? Well... I think he'll just keep training himself and then try ty raise step by step until he'll be the Hokage? Well, it's impossible to say how great will he ever become (I'm not a manga reader). I have a strong feeling that after the chuunin exams he'll just head to the Jounin exams (Of course only if he'll pass the chuunin test first, which I think he will do.)

Maybe Naruto will become leader over Konohamarus group

But that would take away a hole lot of the serios things in this anime.

if a chuunin is a squad leader...who are their subordinates? genin? i thought the jounin were in charge of them...

if its other chuunin then how do they decide whos the "leader" and whos not?