Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Chuunin rank

I myself don't see them sticking together for I am pretty sure there will be episodes containing Sasuke, Naruto and Sakura seperatly and maybe even together. Also i think that Kakashi will remain to be a big part in the show at least for a time. and for the Open Pervert, i think he will only show up every so often to help out in someways, at least thats what his character seems to be like to me, shows up at the perfect time to train Naruto and then runs off to watching girls in swimsuits.

But anyhow I don't see how anyone could ruin anything by mention Itachi, since there is only 64 eps out and no one here could of seen 65 yet since it won't be out until the 7th so perhaps you missed something when you watched an episdoe where he mentioned it.

the chuunin rank makes u possible to get higher rank missions , more payed

btw, i don't think the kakashi/naruto/sakura/sasuke group will stay still ...

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (itachi_ @ Jan 1 2004, 06:15 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Krbadass &#064; Jan 1 2004, 03:19 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I know that a chuunin is a squad leader, but as you see neither iruka or mizuki was a squad leader.. but a teacher.

What do you think will happen when naruto and them become chuunin, (assuming that they do) </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Krbadass have you read the manga? Do that, then you&#39;ll know why. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    The hell with the manga, we&#39;re in anime damnit.
    Can&#39;t you read?
    Omg i hate manga readers that just say: &quot;if ya wanna know, read the manga&quot;

Back on topic; yeah i think they&#39;ll stay together and get some A rank missions stuff...
    They&#39;re still learning anyway, and i don&#39;t think they are at a sufficiant level to go out with genins and have them make missions, remember their mission with the old geeser? If they had to face another guy like zabuza they&#39;d get wasted&#33;

I think Naruto is going to keep training, so he can become even stronger.

Yes i agree with The_Fourth. Deffinitely Naruto is going to just train off and on to become stronger and stronger so he can become hokage.

I personnally don&#39;t believe any of them are gonna pass the chuunin exam and obviously sakura isnt, but if they did I dont think they r ready to teach anyone yet.

[21:48] * DO furiously masturbates to #gotwoot

how are none of them going to pass?

Naruto already impressed everyone in that first round. Passing isn&#39;t based on winning the tournament. I bet even Shikamaru is a likely candidate for chuunin.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Larz @ Jan 5 2004, 07:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> how are none of them going to pass?

Naruto already impressed everyone in that first round. Passing isn&#39;t based on winning the tournament. I bet even Shikamaru is a likely candidate for chuunin. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    I hope so, i like him now.

i think that naruto will fall in love with the frog summining and try to use that all the time. then he will get stuck with ppl until he can controll his urge to stop using it.

how do i change my rank from student?

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>how do i change my rank from student?</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

100 posts = genin
    500 posts = chuunin
    1000 posts = jounin

anyway, i think they will stay together and train/do missions.....personally i think we&#39;ll have like a few eps of missions, and then somethign big happens (mayb oro, mayb itachi, mayb the third senin)

The thing is if one or even both of Sasuke or Naruto passes then the team would be broken.. and you can only do the Chunnin exam in teams of 3... so what are the chances of the remaining team member(s) doing the exam again?

@Junichiro: 100+ Posts = Genin
    500+ Posts = Chunnin
    1000+ Posts = Jounin

well kabuto intentionally fails every year while it seems like his team goes on and tries.

Is it just I, or is it so that Chuunins doesn&#39;t have to become squad leader or teacher. I&#39;m thinking of how they explained the whole Mission thing.

Genin --D
    Chuunin --C and B
    Jounin --- B and A (S)
    Hokage --- spank the monkey or something...

How could a chuunin be a squad leader and at the same time do B missions since genins aren&#39;t alowed to do B missions? Maybe those who chose to become squad leaders make an agreement never to do B missions with that squad or something, i don&#39;t know.

I think there is to much focus on the whole &quot;leader&quot; thingy. I think that Naruto and the whole lot could become chuunins because they are strong enough in battle and can make the right choises to acomplish the missions.

At least i hope Naruto becomes a Chuunin because he has proved to everyone else that he isn&#39;t as weak as they all thought he&#39;d be. And he beat the crap out of that bastard Neji.

there are no advantages of being high rank in forums. does anyone know what the advantages are of being a chuunin if the rookies were to pass? or is it just high lvl mission?

Thats what i was thinkin shinji, maybe they&#39;ll explain later on, most likely they will.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Krbadass @ Jan 6 2004, 02:45 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Thats what i was thinkin shinji, maybe they&#39;ll explain later on, most likely they will. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    I&#39;ve read some of the manga, but only up until the end of the Chuunin exam, so i don&#39;t know who will become chuunins. I have no idea, but i hope Naruto and the others do become Chuunins, because in my opinion (judging the &quot;Whole&quot; exam) Naruto did a great job. According to me, Naruto was much better in smarts than Sasuke.

Hope you don&#39;t consider this a spoiler since it doesn&#39;t involve any of the story parts or anything, just my opinions.

I always thought that only Hokage did Level A missions.

You mentioned the taboo word.. manga

Missing Nin
    what i wonder is when this &quot;invasion&quot; is gunna be happening? during or after the chuunin exams??? who knows we may not find out any1 who becomes a chuunin , i hope naruto and shika become chuunins tho, temara doesnt deserve to in my opinion (not that she cares i think ), and im not sure whether neji deserves to, even tho he is very powerful and clever. as for gaara and sasuke, i very much doubt gaara cares.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (r3n &#064; Jan 6 2004, 04:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> what i wonder is when this &quot;invasion&quot; is gunna be happening? during or after the chuunin exams??? who knows we may not find out any1 who becomes a chuunin , i hope naruto and shika become chuunins tho, temara doesnt deserve to in my opinion (not that she cares i think ), and im not sure whether neji deserves to, even tho he is very powerful and clever. as for gaara and sasuke, i very much doubt gaara cares. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    I agree. I think the whole invasion thing will mess everything up.