Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lightning Edge sig .. is ready^^

I just finished -Lightning_Edge- sig..

I tried to be more creative

so everybody.. What do you think of it ??

awesomeness. . Nice one

Very nice! 9/10

The only thing I would change is to make that close up of kakashi all the way on the right full opacity. The rest of it looks awesome!

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (not_sponsored &#064; Jan 1 2004, 06:17 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Very nice&#33; 9/10

The only thing I would change is to make that close up of kakashi all the way on the right full opacity. The rest of it looks awesome&#33; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    yeah&#33;

ur right

I will fix that

Edit:

what do u think now .. which is better

wow...Anbu Girl...that sig is simply..masterpiece&#33;&#33; so awesome&#33;&#33;
    THANK YOU , THANK YOU , THANK YOU&#33;
    i cant thank you enuf&#33;
    i love the sig so much&#33; that&#39;s excatly what i wanted it to be...goddd it so ownz weepi i have a cool siggy now all jealous of me
    i really liked the close up on kakashi and how he runs with the lightning..ownage&#33;
    thank you again&#33;
    you own&#33;

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lightning_Edge&#045; &#064; Jan 1 2004, 06:41 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> wow...Anbu Girl...that sig is simply..masterpiece&#33;&#33; so awesome&#33;&#33;
    THANK YOU , THANK YOU , THANK YOU&#33;
    i cant thank you enuf&#33;
    i love the sig so much&#33; that&#39;s excatly what i wanted it to be...goddd it so ownz weepi i have a cool siggy now all jealous of me
    i really liked the close up on kakashi and how he runs with the lightning..ownage&#33;
    thank you again&#33;
    you own&#33;
    </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Ur welcome Dear * *

well,that simply ..the reason why I LOVE kakashi

*wanna HUG him now.. till death*

That sig, and your own new sig look really good Anbu Girl. you have a good sense of design.

Awesome user with default custom title Jman's Avatar
    that sig=ownage

Formerly known as 'Animemaster'

wow &#33; I like u guys&#33;&#33; so much&#33;&#33; *hugs*

I didnt take a long time in creating my own sig .. but i think its ok.. I`m planning in changing the sig every week .. J/K&#33;

good job, love it&#33;

damn.... thats nicely done.... did you have to extract all of that lightning?

Nice sig o.o

yeah, how did you do the lightning? Extraction or the &quot;tentacle tutorial&quot;?

btw, tentacle tutorial is just making a line and using the wave effect in PS until it looks like a tentacle

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JessiA @ Jan 1 2004, 05:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Nice sig o.o

yeah, how did you do the lightning? Extraction or the &quot;tentacle tutorial&quot;?

btw, tentacle tutorial is just making a line and using the wave effect in PS until it looks like a tentacle </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    lol .. the background have a lot of light .. and I did lot of adjustment on the lightning.. so its like that &#33;&#33; thats all&#33;

nothing much

10/10

Can&#39;t wait to start making my own sigs... just ordered a new Dell 2.8GHz compy to do it all on .

Aye&#33; That&#39;s a mighty good sig. Everything is collaborated quite well. You did a great job. Looks awesome. ^^

nice keep up the good werk its awsome

One of the best sigs I&#39;ve seen here so far.

oooooow, pretty

truly a-we-some.

it&#39;s great&#33;&#33;

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Anbu Girl @ Jan 3 2004, 06:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>omg i am so proud of my sig*

it ownz so much i just sit and stare it* </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

lol very glad u like it&#33;

@Naruto: sure &#33; ..but can u wait till after tomorrow .. I will be totally free&#33;&#33;
    anyways .. just tell me what pix and quotes do u want it to includes.. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    do u have icq then i can show u my pics and so on...