Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New sig Concept

Hey there guys once again i have done an original sig idea, I really like this one. I think it maybe the best one i have made yet but yet again would like others opinions.

Please tell me what you think guys

it pretty cool, but i think it deserves some explaination, what made you make it?

I recognize the quote but not the character...

Well that is a pic of Hayate , yes i Do stand corrected , and just got an idea in my head and wanted a new sig. Thats about it. oh yeah couldn't think of a cool quote from Naruto so I stole that from the Crow

How is that Kakashi? I thought it was Anko at first look... oO

I thought it was... you know... that bitch-man-woman... but I'm not gonna say anymore because it's a spoiler. Either that or Hayate There's no way that's kakashi o_o; they face is TOO femenine... the quote is neat though

EDIT

Ok here is the original pic i used for the sig. to end all confusion, I'm not sure my self if its Kakashi but it has a sharingan

Hopefull this ends all confusion, all i wanted was to see if people liked it at all

sorry for all the confusion

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (KakashiSensei &#064; Jan 1 2004, 12:25 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Well that is a pic of Kakashi, yes it actully is, and just got an idea in my head and wanted a new sig. Thats about it. oh yeah couldn&#39;t think of a cool quote from Naruto so I stole that from the Crow </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    huh&#33;&#33; no&#33;&#33;

thats not kakashi AT ALL&#33;&#33;&#33; ..this is Hayate&#33;&#33; I recognized the pic.. saw it before in one of Hayate fan site...

and I really like it&#33;&#33; so cool pic of him&#33;&#33;&#33;

and yeah ..ur sig is Hella cool KakashiSensei&#33;&#33; &quot;thumbs Up&quot;&#33;

yeah it looks good, and the quote makes it cooler

Now i know who it is, I think the quote fits, thanks guys

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (KakashiSensei @ Jan 1 2004, 01:26 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Now i know who it is, I think the quote fits, thanks guys </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    yeah .. I like the quote.. Sensei..

and yes .. I give it 9 out of 10&#33;&#33;&#33; Welldone&#33;

Very cool siggie.
    Yeah, I thought that was Anko 0-o wierd.

nice at first i was like who the hella iz that? nice veri nice

wow it WAS hayate o_o and not the other person I was thinking about. Which I can&#39;t mention for a few more episodes....

Looking good&#33;

I already told you on msn but i wanted to say it again here:

I really think you have grown in making sigs... it&#39;s more in balance and it just looks better. And i already told you i like this sig.

i like the sig alot...but...where&#39;s the new concept? lool...i tought it was something revolutionary....but it&#39;s just another sig..not to put u down...cause it&#39;s a great sig..but it isn&#39;t anything new...

sorry didn&#39;t mean to be missleading, I meant its different then any other one i ever made

wow thanks guys for the kind words

The text is a tad hard to read in some parts, and you&#39;re missing a border, but other than that, not bad. That fanart sure it sexy, though... *_*

Oh, I couldn&#39;t see the sig at first either, but I just clicked on to page 2, and it showed up there fine...