Thread: Ragnarok - Into the Abyss

Does anybody know where the hell to find this online? I've looked all over, and all I can find is the gay Japanese one. I blame Tokyopop.

It has the same logo as the Ragnarok Online MMORPG and can be seen HERE.

Any help is appreciated.

Goddamn, nobody on Gotw00t knows? I think that's a first.

Obviously, if that were an option, I wouldn't have asked. Way to contribute.

Sublime
    go on mirc-x... #kmanga i think does it...

I'd say don't waste your time i bought volume 1-4 and it just plain sucked. Its relaly mediocre manga at best. I dunno why the bothered translating it. Yes it is by the person who did the game, that person bailed out on the project while beta 1 was in its last laps and did this in their mean time. Hardly worth the download imo.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rock Lee @ Jan 5 2004, 10:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I&#39;d say don&#39;t waste your time i bought volume 1-4 and it just plain sucked. Its relaly mediocre manga at best. I dunno why the bothered translating it. Yes it is by the person who did the game, that person bailed out on the project while beta 1 was in its last laps and did this in their mean time. Hardly worth the download imo. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    the game rocks...

that game pwnd&#33;

The game was alright for some time, the manga is what i was refering to.