Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Gaara affraid

Neji kept up with him pretty well really, considering he was in `kyubi mode`. He matched his attacks, deflected the weapons, etc. Not to mention Lee also disapeared and reappeared, he was so fast 0-0 Yeah...noticed that Gaara look, he looked freaked. Tho I think he was just surprised Naruto was a lot more powerful then he had thought.

He's not afraid, he's excited.

Kyuubi-mode Naruto isn't enough to kill Gaara. It's barely enough to beat Neji at his own game, let alone, beat Gaara in his demon mode.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hotsuma @ Dec 31 2003, 01:10 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Kyuubi-mode Naruto isn&#39;t enough to kill Gaara. It&#39;s barely enough to beat Neji at his own game, let alone, beat Gaara in his demon mode. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    I bet he only gets little power of Kyuubi currently..

That&#39;s about all he CAN get. If Kyuubi were to give Naruto, even a 10th of his power, Naruto would probably die.

Kyuubi-mode Naruto is so overrated. Yeah, it has the potential to be greater and all, but unless he can somehow magically enlarge his own capacity of holding that kind of power, it&#39;s an unused battery.

You can&#39;t go comparing the different Kuybi modes. It is clear he is weaker than when he fought Haku or Orochimaru. At least I hope it is.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Chi Chi @ Dec 31 2003, 01:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> You can&#39;t go comparing the different Kuybi modes. It is clear he is weaker than when he fought Haku or Orochimaru. At least I hope it is. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Might be cuz the Haku thing was just...raw emotion, no control. Chakra was leaking everywhere, he went insane, lost complete control. In the fight against Neji he seemed to suck all the chakra up and channel it, making it powerful but a bit more limiting, I suppose.

hotsuma u sure know alot about how powerfull gaara and naruto are

Garaa was not afraid, he was most likely excited that someone got enormous power...something like that. I agree that Naruto didn&#39;t use all of Kyubi&#39;s power since he didn&#39;t get those eyes and sharp teeth,etc. But Naruto sooner will be able to control Kyubi chakra (half of it at least) Probably raw emotion did get him powered up but Neji was talking and talking and talking to Naruto about he&#39;s just a dropout so I think that would offended Naruto to use Kyubi since he had no chakra to make Kage Bunshin.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (XwingRob @ Dec 31 2003, 01:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> He&#39;s not afraid, he&#39;s excited. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Exactly..

ya what u saw yaba was a fault on the animators part. they cant even draw gaara excited-looking

ps. yay 4 rechargable batteries

don&#39;t forget naruto was a bit injured (i said a bit &#39;coz he was healed) and fought with neji at close combat just to tease him &#33; with range attack neji would have had much more problems .

byakugan is a precious tool that enable neji to feel EVERYTHING in his byakugan field .
    even if he lost the sight with naruto, with byakugan he&#39;ll know where naruto&#39;s attacking .

speaking of naruto,
    he didn&#39;t use a 100000000000th of kyuubi&#39;s real force , he just barely released what was enough to beat neji .
    perhaps if naruto release too much kyuubi&#39;s he&#39;ll just loose his self .
    (i could fully understant that , kubbi&#39;s such a powerful being ... it&#39;s quite unique)

gaara is never afraid, he don&#39;t know what that means .
    he&#39;s just excited, REALLY excited, because he see in naruto his own kind , and a force that match up with his own , or be so close that naruto can be the worthy opponent he&#39;s looking for .

I agree that the look in Gaaras face wasnt of fear, it rather looked surprised of finding another &quot;worthy opponent.&quot; But I think that the reason why naruto isnt using all of Kyubis chakra (and it may sound foolish) is that since the Fox is a evil being he doesnt want to share all of his chakra with Naruto. Thats what i think.

naruto is controling the fox&#39;s power now, hokage said it, he can acall it on command, its no longer asking the fox for it.

aslo remember that neji had naruto on the ground unable to move, but he recovered, its not naruto in his top form..

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Grey_wolf @ Dec 31 2003, 02:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (XwingRob &#064; Dec 31 2003, 01:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> He&#39;s not afraid, he&#39;s excited. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Exactly.. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    NO&#33;&#33; way i don&#39;t think he&#39;s afraid OR excited&#33; I think,cause of all naruto&#39;s power, he is attracted to him&#33;&#33; YUP i think he has a major&#39;hinata&#39; crush on naruto&#33;&#33; ...i think i&#39;m gonna die at the hands of gaara fans&#33;

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Shino_i luv @ Dec 31 2003, 03:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Grey_wolf &#064; Dec 31 2003, 02:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (XwingRob &#064; Dec 31 2003, 01:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> He&#39;s not afraid, he&#39;s excited. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Exactly.. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    NO&#33;&#33; way i don&#39;t think he&#39;s afraid OR excited&#33; I think,cause of all naruto&#39;s power, he is attracted to him&#33;&#33; YUP i think he has a major&#39;hinata&#39; crush on naruto&#33;&#33; ...i think i&#39;m gonna die at the hands of gaara fans&#33; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    ohh....

villin
    Gaara was not afraid of Naruto and he wasn&#39;t excited. He certainly isn&#39;t in love with Naruto. The reason he looked like that is very simple and has already been hinted at but to be safe I&#39;ll put it in spoiler form.

----------------------------Spoiler----------------------------

<span style='color:#D6DBE0'>As time goes on during the chuunin exam Gaara is slowly loosing control of his demon. As he watches the fights he is becoming more unstable as Shukaku gains more influence over his vessel a.k.a. Gaara.</span>

--------------------------End Spoiler--------------------------

Remember when Gaara talked to Naruto and Shikamaru in the hospital, about the demon in him, and that eyerybody hated him, since he was a child???

He said, that nobody could understand him, but maybe he realizes now, that Naruto is not so diffrent from him.

Beside the fakt that Naruto donīt want to kill everyone

EDIT: And donīt forget: Itīs full moon that day&#33;&#33;&#33;

i think the massive amounts of colorful explosions caused gaara to experience miniature epileptic seizures.............yep................thats it................

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FlatulationNoJutsu @ Dec 31 2003, 07:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> i think the massive amounts of colorful explosions caused gaara to experience miniature epileptic seizures.............yep................thats it................ </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Your signature is vile.

Kiddin. I think..

Yeah, I got the impression he was either surprised at Naruto`s power, or something about him feels a wierd connection to Naruto at that stage.