Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Gaara affraid

well, i was saying the 100% as in the fox coming out, cause naruto cannot get that power.

makes u wonder how strong will naruto b if he was able to draw out 100% power of kyubi and if he was able to do so how will the villagers look at him now will theny fear and hate him even more or will they show him the respect that he derserves?

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Yaba @ Jan 4 2004, 10:58 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rEkKaShInObI &#064; Jan 4 2004, 04:41 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> gaara fears whats in naruto, not naruto. everyone knows kyubi is pulln the strings when naruto needs him most. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    then... why is he in a big cage inside naruto naruto is getting more and more powerful and more and more in control of kyubi because in the fight against neji naruto was in total control, stronger, but in total control.

I don&#39;t know if you ever saw a scared person before... but I know excited, and gaara did not look excited to me, maybe the demon inside of gaara is excited, but that&#39;s normal, but gaara had the same look on his face when lee passed his sand shield and cracked his body (or whatever it is)

I do have one question about that, the team mates of gaara said that they didn&#39;t see the real gaara for a long long time, but when lee hit him... I didn&#39;t see anything... just a weird person with a lot of nothing inside.

what happened with the real gaara... all I see is a demon, the person is gone </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    theres a big cage inside naruto because kyubi is a prisoner within naruto, he aint comn out anytime soon. and if he wants to live to see tomorrow he has to keep naruto alive until he is unsealed. i cant wait for the day that happens and wreak havoc upon the world. when kyubi leaves naruto, he is so totally screwed without red chakra. no more kyubi bailing him out, its all him now.

like I said... naruto is becoming more and more powerful every day, when the seal breaks... naruto is powerful to stop kyubi ( I think) kyubi was stopped with the big frog boss and a sacrefice (spelling sucks) and it can happen again.

I know naruto strength is screwed up because he can use the red chakra when he wants and when he really needs 2, but hey... when naruto keeps getting stronger the way he does now... &#39;he will become powerful enough to be a strong ninja even without kyubi.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Yaba @ Jan 4 2004, 01:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> read the manga

NEVER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

I like the anime, and watching stuff but knowing what will come is never kewl... it&#39;s like lotr or harry potter </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    LoTR is one of the best movies ever, there is no way the book could spoil it.
    (and ive read it, in english)

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jiraya @ Dec 31 2003, 02:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> gaara is never afraid, he don&#39;t know what that means .
    </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Actually, when he fought Lee, he was afraid. You could see it on his face, and hear it in his voice. He thought he was gonna lose. But the gourd turned into sand and (cheaply) saved him.

As for Kyuubi, I believe the fox is giving him as much chakra as it believes Naruto&#39;s body can hold right now. I&#39;m sure there&#39;s potential to get a lot more from him as he grows (physically and skillfully).

~Chris

I don&#39;t think Gaara would be afraid of Naruto, I think he knows that he has a monster inside him as well

everyone is afraid of naruto. fightin naruto is suicide because he has kyubi.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (?igma @ Jan 7 2004, 11:25 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Yaba &#064; Jan 4 2004, 01:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> read the manga

NEVER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

I like the anime, and watching stuff but knowing what will come is never kewl... it&#39;s like lotr or harry potter </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    LoTR is one of the best movies ever, there is no way the book could spoil it.
    (and ive read it, in english) </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    treu... but it&#39;s different, reading a book and then watching the movie... it&#39;s different.

a manga is so BIG, it just takes the fun away, not knowing what will happen and watching intens...

villin
    Naruto is afraid of Gaara not the other way around.

maybe u remember the time he got in kyubi rage during the attacks by orochimaru (am i writing that correct ?) ,,the snakeguy ,, he wasnt really &quot;afraid&quot; so I doubt, in that state Naruto would be afraid of anything.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Grey_wolf @ Jan 7 2004, 03:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rEkKaShInObI &#064; Jan 7 2004, 12:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> everyone is afraid of naruto. fightin naruto is suicide because he has kyubi. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    just couse he got kyubi dosnt make him <u>that</u> strong.. sure he is strong.. but can be beaten with ease... you just need to outsmart him. Since he inst so smart.. and kyubi is only pure <u>power</u> then it shouldnt be to hard. Im sure kakashi or any other smartass with some nice moves could beat naruto.

(Im sure sasuke could do it 2 .. at least now after the training) </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    probably right. brains&gt;brawn? brains&gt;kyubi?

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (?igma @ Jan 8 2004, 01:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> maybe u remember the time he got in kyubi rage during the attacks by orochimaru (am i writing that correct ?) ,,the snakeguy ,, he wasnt really &quot;afraid&quot; so I doubt, in that state Naruto would be afraid of anything. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    You&#39;re right about that, if you wouth LOOK at the ep when your watching it, you wouth remember that in the hospital naruto was the one who was ready to defend lee against gaara and fight him, but then gaara told his story and naruto realised that they were alike, his eyes were looking kinda weird, but he wasn&#39;t affraid

naruto fights Oro, come on... he is the most powerful ninja we&#39;ve seen so far, the examiners are scared of Oro, even kakashi wasn&#39;t really looking forward battling Oro after he gave sasuke the seal... naruto.. wasn&#39;t affraid at all.

Jounin
    </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Yaba &#064; Jan 8 2004, 03:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (?igma &#064; Jan 8 2004, 01:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> maybe u remember the time he got in kyubi rage during the attacks by orochimaru (am i writing that correct ?) ,,the snakeguy ,,* he wasnt really &quot;afraid&quot; so I doubt, in that state Naruto would be afraid of anything. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    You&#39;re right about that, if you wouth LOOK at the ep when your watching it, you wouth remember that in the hospital naruto was the one who was ready to defend lee against gaara and fight him, but then gaara told his story and naruto realised that they were alike, his eyes were looking kinda weird, but he wasn&#39;t affraid

naruto fights Oro, come on... he is the most powerful ninja we&#39;ve seen so far, the examiners are scared of Oro, even kakashi wasn&#39;t really looking forward battling Oro after he gave sasuke the seal... naruto.. wasn&#39;t affraid at all. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

Come on.. Did u watch the Hospital episode?? Naruto was shaking his boots of.. He almost abandon Shikamaru.. he first thouth that Gaara and he was the same but when Gaara told him that he´s only meaning with life was killing all other Ninjas (or was it humans) Naruto freakt and began to understand that this was a mass-murdurer with a deamon inside him unlike himself a stupid shinobi that is hated because his deamon and only want to make ppl recognice him and become Hokage and havent killed a single guy..

he also said in his mind that Gaara would kill him there on the spott.. That was when he was shaking like a leaf..

And the reason he was not afraid of Oro was because he was in &quot;Kyubi mode&quot;.. So he was a berserker that only fights untill he drops and afraid of nothing.. It was almost the Kyubi fighting not Naruto

well... naruto was willing to fight if he had 2... plus he didn&#39;t understand what was inside him then... if gaara had attacked naruto kyubi wouth have jumped in and killed gaara, no doubt..

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rEkKaShInObI @ Jan 8 2004, 01:53 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Grey_wolf &#064; Jan 7 2004, 03:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rEkKaShInObI &#064; Jan 7 2004, 12:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> everyone is afraid of naruto. fightin naruto is suicide because he has kyubi. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    just couse he got kyubi dosnt make him <u>that</u> strong.. sure he is strong.. but can be beaten with ease... you just need to outsmart him. Since he inst so smart.. and kyubi is only pure <u>power</u> then it shouldnt be to hard. Im sure kakashi or any other smartass with some nice moves could beat naruto.

(Im sure sasuke could do it 2 .. at least now after the training) </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    probably right. brains&gt;brawn? brains&gt;kyubi? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    mhm yeah

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Uzamaki Naruto)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>makes u wonder how strong will naruto b if he was able to draw out 100% power of kyubi and if he was able to do so how will the villagers look at him now will theny fear and hate him even more or will they show him the respect that he derserves? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

Impossible to have 100%.. mostly couse naruto isnt as big as the fox.. but if he could be transformed to the fox... or summon him or something like that. I think the villagers would really hate him. That fox killed many ppl. So by bringing back that evil power would only cause hate and fear (i think) maybe for some.. respect.

Well we only know Naruto isn&#39;t big enough right ow to take all of Kyuubi&#39;s power... we can&#39;t say that he has to be as big as Kyuubi to have the same amount of chakra... by that logic 4th Hokage wouldn&#39;t have been able to do jack to Kyuubi he was almost like a flea to him.

It could be the amount of chakra you can have within you rises exponentially as you grow.

Edit: Well, for humans anyway.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Grey_wolf @ Jan 8 2004, 07:45 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rEkKaShInObI &#064; Jan 8 2004, 01:53 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Grey_wolf &#064; Jan 7 2004, 03:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rEkKaShInObI &#064; Jan 7 2004, 12:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> everyone is afraid of naruto. fightin naruto is suicide because he has kyubi. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

probably right. brains&gt;brawn? brains&gt;kyubi? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    mhm yeah

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Uzamaki Naruto)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>makes u wonder how strong will naruto b if he was able to draw out 100% power of kyubi and if he was able to do so how will the villagers look at him now will theny fear and hate him even more or will they show him the respect that he derserves? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

Impossible to have 100%.. mostly couse naruto isnt as big as the fox.. but if he could be transformed to the fox... or summon him or something like that. I think the villagers would really hate him. That fox killed many ppl. So by bringing back that evil power would only cause hate and fear (i think) maybe for some.. respect. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    what can be said is, the people of konoha will never see naruto the same way again, and of course they&#39;ll hate him. some people probably hated him more knowing that he drew the power and defeated neji. konoha will see him as an enemy, other villages will see him as a tool.

Well if he becomes smarter... who&#39;s gonna make a tool (hehe fool) outta him? I mean, the ideal fighter would be someone like Shikamaru with the Power of Kyuubu....

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DB_Hunter @ Jan 8 2004, 09:33 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Well if he becomes smarter... who&#39;s gonna make a tool (hehe fool) outta him? I mean, the ideal fighter would be someone like Shikamaru with the Power of Kyuubu.... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    What about a fighter with kyubi power, Shikamaru brains, blend of the best bloodlines (like father from Uchiha and mother from Hyuuga), and a love for money that exceeds all.