Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Gaara affraid

I cant believe they are taking that long to put the subtitles , gaaras demon seems strong considering what he did to that sound nin.

or... he just surprised him, because nobody knows what his demon form looks like, and when u see that, and a big wave of sand is coming at you... I don't think you're going to know what to do

but the sound nin wasn't that powerful you know, maybe more powerful than a normal nin but gaara is probably one of the most powerful rookies.

There was a short take of the reflection of Gaaras demon and damn it looked strange.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (RoMuLuu @ Jan 1 2004, 12:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Well, at least Gaara no longer thinks that Naruto is a total dropout. And Gaaras eyes looked quite scared when he saw Narutos true powers. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    i don&#39;t agree... Gaara is just excited... he probably thinks that his existence will be clearer if he kills a strong person... each time he meets a very strong person... he gets a bit... you know what i mean...

like i said before hes shaken like that a bunch of times and each time someone made a thread about it, and we came up with he was excited.

gaara fears whats in naruto, not naruto. everyone knows kyubi is pulln the strings when naruto needs him most.

Also, because Naruto brags so much, it&#39;s surprising for everyone including Gaara when he can actually back up his bragging with ability.
    I think I know precisely what I mean
    when I say it's a schpadoinkle day

gaara is not afraid (at this point). he only excited with the prospect of fighting and killing of naruto. gaara is prolly bored with all the easy kills he gets and after getting a handle ful from rock lee and winning, he&#39;s looking forward to another challenge.

but gaara should be worried. gaara has only seen a portion of leaked kyubi chakra, imagine if naruto totally loses it and freaks out on gaara&#39;s @&#036;&#036; then gaara will be poopin&#39; bricks.

Missing Nin
    </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (XwingRob &#064; Dec 31 2003, 01:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> He&#39;s not afraid, he&#39;s excited. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    what he said ^^

its the demon inside getting excited at all the fighting

although...

if u rewatch the rock lee - gaara fight, u will see he is scared. because his sand shield is too slow.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rEkKaShInObI @ Jan 4 2004, 04:41 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> gaara fears whats in naruto, not naruto. everyone knows kyubi is pulln the strings when naruto needs him most. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    then... why is he in a big cage inside naruto naruto is getting more and more powerful and more and more in control of kyubi because in the fight against neji naruto was in total control, stronger, but in total control.

I don&#39;t know if you ever saw a scared person before... but I know excited, and gaara did not look excited to me, maybe the demon inside of gaara is excited, but that&#39;s normal, but gaara had the same look on his face when lee passed his sand shield and cracked his body (or whatever it is)

I do have one question about that, the team mates of gaara said that they didn&#39;t see the real gaara for a long long time, but when lee hit him... I didn&#39;t see anything... just a weird person with a lot of nothing inside.

what happened with the real gaara... all I see is a demon, the person is gone

Kyuubi&#39;s Power is never fully released.

Kyuubi&#39;s power is almost on the brink of emerging when he was battlign Haiku, and naruto thought that Sasuke died.

Kyuubi mode is only a small amount of this power.

BUT&#33; IF U GUYS WANT TO KNOW THE ANSWER await ep 65 &amp; 66 because, well, u&#39;ll find out.

Jounin
    I dont think Gaara was affraid.. I think he saw himself a little in Naruto.. I think he saw that he also had a demon inside him.. Or could feel the demon.. Then he got supprised or a little freakt outbut not affraid.. He himself have a demon on his own so not affraid..

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rEkKaShInObI &#064; Jan 7 2004, 12:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> everyone is afraid of naruto. fightin naruto is suicide because he has kyubi. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    just couse he got kyubi dosnt make him <u>that</u> strong.. sure he is strong.. but can be beaten with ease... you just need to outsmart him. Since he inst so smart.. and kyubi is only pure <u>power</u> then it shouldnt be to hard. Im sure kakashi or any other smartass with some nice moves could beat naruto.

(Im sure sasuke could do it 2 .. at least now after the training)

Iam shure it would be a walk on a park for Sasuke to beat Naruto, remember Naruto is the #1 ninja at surprises.

so.... being able to control a power that is probably 1 million times as strong as all the rookies put together... makes you weaker and easy to beat because your stupid

shika cant beat naruto because he has his shadow... so? he can take over his body for a short amount of time, even if he can control naruto because naruto is so strong...

sasuke? hmm... maybe, but naruto was way stronger in the fight against mirror boy, and when sasuke freaked out in the forest he was strong... but not nearly strong enough, naruto helped out against the big snake and he gaint a little (very litte) amount of power from kyubi and he kinda stopped the snake, sasuke got his a s s kicked... but now, I don&#39;t know, naruto is probably a lot stronger than sasuke, but hey.. it are all geusses, you can never know really.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Yaba &#064; Jan 7 2004, 05:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> so.... being able to control a power that is probably 1 million times as strong as all the rookies put together... makes you weaker and easy to beat because your stupid

shika cant beat naruto because he has his shadow... so? he can take over his body for a short amount of time, even if he can control naruto because naruto is so strong...

sasuke? hmm... maybe, but naruto was way stronger in the fight against mirror boy, and when sasuke freaked out in the forest he was strong... but not nearly strong enough, naruto helped out against the big snake and he gaint a little (very litte) amount of power from kyubi and he kinda stopped the snake, sasuke got his a s s kicked... but now, I don&#39;t know, naruto is probably a lot stronger than sasuke, but hey.. it are all geusses, you can never know really. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    im just saying that if you are smart with some good moves..
    (shikamaru got shit moves )
    Then im sure he can be beaten... naruto isnt unstopable. Pure power isnt everything.. BUT if you are stupid enough to try and fight him close combat or something like that.. then haha

(BTW: &quot;1 million times as strong as all the rookies put together&quot;
    Ehh.. Neji almost beated naruto.. remember?
    think Neji,Rock lee,Sasuke, ect.. 1 million times.. haha no,no,no.. kyubi isnt that strong.. 2X neji would have beated it .. )

well, kyubi would be strong if it was 100% of kyubi, not just like a fraction of his power...

on the main topic, gaara was more afraid...or is it shock...since in the previous episode in the hospital he told naruto of his inner demon (the spirit), and he realizes that naruto has one too...

maybe he realized that he and naruto are alike?

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kimunist @ Jan 7 2004, 09:01 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> well, kyubi would be strong if it was 100% of kyubi, not just like a fraction of his power...

on the main topic, gaara was more afraid...or is it shock...since in the previous episode in the hospital he told naruto of his inner demon (the spirit), and he realizes that naruto has one too...

maybe he realized that he and naruto are alike? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    No really&#33;?&#33;?&#33;

yes, really...

were you being sarcastic?

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kimunist @ Jan 7 2004, 08:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> yes, really...

were you being sarcastic? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    hehe.. i do think so , yes

i dont think Naruto can unleash that much more power then he did.. the kyubi fox it self is very strong. But naruto cant have 100% of that pwer..