Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Gaara affraid

im sure gaara doesnt know crack about whats inside him, so i think hes just a little surprised that naruto has power.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (XwingRob @ Dec 31 2003, 01:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> He&#39;s not afraid, he&#39;s excited. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Exactly, you should know this already, hes done it a few times.

While he might just have been excited... they make him look scared. I thoght he was going to soil himself with the looks he had vs lee.

Who wouldnt be afraid, hell the jounins were speechless, if i was neji and seen that i woulda pissed myself

[21:48] * DO furiously masturbates to #gotwoot

Well he might have been surprised, but gaara has no emotions.

That is true, i guess i would have to agree with you with surprised/excited, but if i was Neji id still piss myself

[21:48] * DO furiously masturbates to #gotwoot

I was watching ep. 64 again because I finally got the right codecs

and it looked like Gaara was affraid of Naruto.. really affraid, you probably noticed it (maybe there&#39;s allready a topic about it ) but I couldn&#39;t help it, the big bad never being impressed by anything gaara was scared, really scared...

so... I&#39;m under the impression that naruto is capable of killing gaara eassily, espescially because he is so fast now (when he uses the red chakra) that you cant see him anymore (neji couldn&#39;t spot him.. that has to mean something)

so... what do you think? I&#39;m sorry if my english sucks by the way, it&#39;s not my first language

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Cloud 9 @ Jan 1 2004, 12:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sigure &#064; Dec 31 2003, 03:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Garaa was not afraid, he was most likely excited that someone got enormous power...something like that. I agree that Naruto didn&#39;t use all of Kyubi&#39;s power since he didn&#39;t get those eyes and sharp teeth,etc. But Naruto sooner will be able to control Kyubi chakra (half of it at least) Probably raw emotion did get him powered up but Neji was talking and talking and talking to Naruto about he&#39;s just a dropout so I think that would offended Naruto to use Kyubi since he had no chakra to make Kage Bunshin. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Actually, the whole point of the whole thing was to show the audience (viewers, as well as the audience in the anime) that Naruto was able to control the Kyubi chakra without making himself angry or being angry. The power of it was obviously below what he did with Haku, or perhaps even Orochimaru, but it&#39;s a start. That&#39;s what they were trying to get at.

(I&#39;m not saying I know better than anyone else, I&#39;m saying this because it seems rather obvious and it makes sense. Late post, sorry. This is probably even out-of-date.) </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Good point.

I doubt Gaara is afraid of Naruto.. but I think Naruto interests him alot now that he know they are pretty similar, and he might be curious about the fact that naruto can use kyubi chakara or have kyubi wihtout him beeing affected alot. Wich I think Gaara is alot by Shukaku cause he&#39;s posessed by it. I guess we gonna get more info on shukaku later on. But I doubt Gaara is in super control over whatever it is..

I think he a little more on the suprise side

i dont remember Neji having problems seeing Lee when he opend the gates he was just supriced that Lee was stronger then he thought.
    Right?

Edit: I dont think Garaa was afraid at all. He was just exited

I myself doubt Gaara is afraid of Naruto (i haven&#39;t watched ep 64 yet since i can&#39;t get it to play right, anyone know the correct codec needed for it?)

I would say Gaara is definatly excited to see someone as powerful or nearly as powerful as him (probably to Gaara he sees Naruto as someone fasinating to kill).

Though perhaps Gaara is also starting to feel new emotions now like fear, has been a few occasions in a couple episodes where he has acted odd - Like when Gai stopped him from killing Lee.

But thats just my 2 cents

Really i read the manga so.......... you should see Garra when he (SPOILER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; i did my self) garra isnt very afraid...... he just excited

Please don&#39;t spoil or double post.

what

excited... naruto can&#39;t control the powers... the powers control him ( I think) because naruto should be able to move that fast and fight that good on it&#39;s own, but he can&#39;t... the red chakra ... I think the demon is controlling naruto (a little bit, sort of directing him) gaara.. I don&#39;t know, I thought he was scared, I got be wrong but when naruto freaked out when sasuke died (or at least naruto thought so...) he got the weird eyes, and the stripes on his face turned into burning red marks.

if that were too happen when naruto is fighting gaara, and it will since the demon won&#39;t die that easy, I think naruto wouth freak out and kill gaara... not because he wants to, but because he needs too.

Well, at least Gaara no longer thinks that Naruto is a total dropout. And Gaaras eyes looked quite scared when he saw Narutos true powers.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sigure @ Dec 31 2003, 03:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Garaa was not afraid, he was most likely excited that someone got enormous power...something like that. I agree that Naruto didn&#39;t use all of Kyubi&#39;s power since he didn&#39;t get those eyes and sharp teeth,etc. But Naruto sooner will be able to control Kyubi chakra (half of it at least) Probably raw emotion did get him powered up but Neji was talking and talking and talking to Naruto about he&#39;s just a dropout so I think that would offended Naruto to use Kyubi since he had no chakra to make Kage Bunshin. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Actually, the whole point of the whole thing was to show the audience (viewers, as well as the audience in the anime) that Naruto was able to control the Kyubi chakra without making himself angry or being angry. The power of it was obviously below what he did with Haku, or perhaps even Orochimaru, but it&#39;s a start. That&#39;s what they were trying to get at.

(I&#39;m not saying I know better than anyone else, I&#39;m saying this because it seems rather obvious and it makes sense. Late post, sorry. This is probably even out-of-date.)
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

u had to say that

waiting... and waiting... hurry up.... ep. 65 is so far away

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Yaba @ Jan 4 2004, 01:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> u had to say that

waiting... and waiting... hurry up.... ep. 65 is so far away </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    LOL i know the ep. 65 aient coming out till jan. 7th. And im thinking that the fansubs will take around 8 days to translate, ect. So JUST READ THE MANGA&#33;&#33;

read the manga

NEVER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

I like the anime, and watching stuff but knowing what will come is never kewl... it&#39;s like lotr or harry potter