Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: lee uses chakra??

Rock Lee can probably manipulate chakra enough to amplify his punches and kicks. He just can't mold it, and concentrate it into one spot, like Naruto and everybody else can.

Btw, Kakashi can't open a gate.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rock Lee @ Dec 31 2003, 12:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Gai said lee has ALMOST no talent for nin and genjutsu. Everything living has chakra, but most can use and mold it. When lee opened the gates they expalined that it mutliplied his chakra 1000 fold or something along those lines. Why did sasuke say &quot;What is this chakra&quot; when he got stopped by lee in 21, it was pretty obvious to me that he didn&#39;t understand why he couldn&#39;t feel chakra from lee who doesn&#39;t use it while everyone else channel chakra into their limbs almost unconciously as explained by jairya and closet pervert. Sasuke thought lee was using some chakra control he was unfarmiliar with, however it just was that lee doesn&#39;t use chakra in his attack just sheer muscle force. Oh and in reguards to kakashi opening the first gate, it never even implies that he did, for the most part all he did was say &quot;open&quot;. I personally don&#39;t think he opened any gate and the manga has a complete diffrent display then the anime on the matter. I don&#39;t think kakashi would open a gate which would tire him out to climb up a cliff face, doesn&#39;t make much sense to me. Espically if he knew he had things to accomplish once he reached the top. Just my two cents... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Yeah, pretty much what I was thinking too.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hotsuma @ Dec 31 2003, 01:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Rock Lee can probably manipulate chakra enough to amplify his punches and kicks. He just can&#39;t mold it, and concentrate it into one spot, like Naruto and everybody else can.

Btw, Kakashi can&#39;t open a gate. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    i dont think there&#39;s much of a trick to open gates....cause it seems kinda like something that the jounins are all familiar with. I&#39;m sure that alot of the jounins know how to do it, they just dont teach it really cause its a dangerous thing to have. The only reason lee knows it is cause he&#39;s willing to give up his life for his beliefs, and this is the only way he can do so.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

lee can&#39;t use chakra at all, the hand seal he made was just a taijutsu position .
    sasuke is surprised because to block the kicks lee must have had some chakra in arms .... not at all . That&#39;s lee&#39;s power: with such intensive training he don&#39;t need chakra at all , at least in his way of nindo .

just watch some lee&#39;s crying eps, when he look back at academy times , he can&#39;t even channel chakra &#33;

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jiraya @ Dec 31 2003, 02:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> lee can&#39;t use chakra at all, the hand seal he made was just a taijutsu position .
    sasuke is surprised because to block the kicks lee must have had some chakra in arms .... not at all . That&#39;s lee&#39;s power: with such intensive training he don&#39;t need chakra at all , at least in his way of nindo .

just watch some lee&#39;s crying eps, when he look back at academy times , he can&#39;t even channel chakra &#33; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    if he doesnt need chakra at all, then how does opening the gates that limit his chakra circulatory system help him?
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

it&#39;s his only jutsu that release a bit of chakra, and it is said that it just remove the limitations the nervous system uses , to use real strengh of body, not looking on damages .

btw : kakashi CAN open gates ... but not as much as little green speedy squirrel

Chakra = Chi = Life Energy. Lee uses Chakra to open the Gates. And openning the Gate it self increases the chakra flow through the body.
    Every living thing in the world has Chakra. If he couldn&#39;t use it at all, he would be dead. He simply cannot use it to do Ninjutsu or Genjutsu.

I think Lee uses Chakra for the taijutsu, my reason is that he manages to concentrate chakra to his fists and legs, besides he had to use chakra to open the five gates.

i was rewatching some old eps around eps22 and i noticed when lee first kicked sasuke in his face he did a hand seal.... and when the chuunins did an unofficial test for the genins.. he caught sasuke&#39;s kick and sasuke said whats this chakra in his hands or arms.......so my question is why did lee do a hand seal and in what way does he uses his chakra if supposedly he doesn&#39;t use any and its pure taijutsu which is like the one in our world...

Well, i think chakra and hand seals can be used for the taijutsu as well. I think the hand seals are used to harness and control the chakra, right? So even if he can&#39;t do ninja and illusionary techniques, taijutsu still requires charka use....like the konoha whirlwind or the lotus.

lucky....

Lee cannot mold chakra outside of his body. However he can use chakra to help his taijustu.
    As for using seals...I kinda don&#39;t see why he would bother, since most seals are for molding chakra outside of the body.

Of course he can use Chakra, to gain top speed he gathers it in his feet, in his arms for strength. He just can&#39;t do Ninjutsu and Genjutsu.

But in that episode sakura said sasuke guarded that attack for sure. I think it was a seal so it can go through a guard or something.

Or it could be to give some extra power/speed...

yea, he cant bring chakra out from his body.

I think he can for Taijitsu, and i think the reason he used the hand seal was because he did a move

[21:48] * DO furiously masturbates to #gotwoot

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AssertnFailure @ Dec 31 2003, 02:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hotsuma &#064; Dec 31 2003, 01:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Rock Lee can probably manipulate chakra enough to amplify his punches and kicks. He just can&#39;t mold it, and concentrate it into one spot, like Naruto and everybody else can.

i dont think there&#39;s much of a trick to open gates....cause it seems kinda like something that the jounins are all familiar with. I&#39;m sure that alot of the jounins know how to do it, they just dont teach it really cause its a dangerous thing to have. The only reason lee knows it is cause he&#39;s willing to give up his life for his beliefs, and this is the only way he can do so. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    I don&#39;t think so, i think you have to be born able to do it.

they use hand seals to control where the chakra flows through their body, like in the tree climbing training, for example. But being able to move chakra to your feet and being able to perform a ninjutsu are probably quite different
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Gai said lee has ALMOST no talent for nin and genjutsu. Everything living has chakra, but most can use and mold it. When lee opened the gates they expalined that it mutliplied his chakra 1000 fold or something along those lines. Why did sasuke say &quot;What is this chakra&quot; when he got stopped by lee in 21, it was pretty obvious to me that he didn&#39;t understand why he couldn&#39;t feel chakra from lee who doesn&#39;t use it while everyone else channel chakra into their limbs almost unconciously as explained by jairya and closet pervert. Sasuke thought lee was using some chakra control he was unfarmiliar with, however it just was that lee doesn&#39;t use chakra in his attack just sheer muscle force. Oh and in reguards to kakashi opening the first gate, it never even implies that he did, for the most part all he did was say &quot;open&quot;. I personally don&#39;t think he opened any gate and the manga has a complete diffrent display then the anime on the matter. I don&#39;t think kakashi would open a gate which would tire him out to climb up a cliff face, doesn&#39;t make much sense to me. Espically if he knew he had things to accomplish once he reached the top. Just my two cents...

I think lee can use gen-nin jutsu, but he really really sucks at them. Lee and tenten had fake bruises on them in like ep 21 or 22. Sasuke even says their wounds are gone... So they were faking. That would be genjutsu. When lee wraps his wrist wraps around people that would be ninjutsu.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Krbadass &#064; Dec 31 2003, 11:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AssertnFailure &#064; Dec 31 2003, 02:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hotsuma &#064; Dec 31 2003, 01:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Rock Lee can probably manipulate chakra enough to amplify his punches and kicks. He just can&#39;t mold it, and concentrate it into one spot, like Naruto and everybody else can.

i dont think there&#39;s much of a trick to open gates....cause it seems kinda like something that the jounins are all familiar with. I&#39;m sure that alot of the jounins know how to do it, they just dont teach it really cause its a dangerous thing to have. The only reason lee knows it is cause he&#39;s willing to give up his life for his beliefs, and this is the only way he can do so. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    I don&#39;t think so, i think you have to be born able to do it. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Offcourse that no one can open the 8 gates&#33;
    dont u remember how Kakashi watched amazed on lee when he opened the gates and said &quot; what a guy &quot; , that means its very rare that there are people that are able to open the gates