Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Strongest one in Naruto Series

I think the 4th wins this...don't know why but he just does or I pick for Naruto cuz that boy has potential and KYUBI!

Just saying now if any manga readers come in here and say the slightest spoil, ITS OVER

Awesome user with default custom title Jman's Avatar
    We don't know who this is baka.

Formerly known as 'Animemaster'

The fourth Hokage. Everyone talks about him like he was the best ninja ever (which i, obviusly, think he was .) He defeated Kyubi, and they say like: "I wish the fourt was here to beat oro".

naruto of course...

that guy that trained naruto (I really suck in remembering names) the pervert guy... summoned the big frog boss, naruto summoned it 2, beiing able to do that makes naruto one of the strongest ninja's around since he still has about ... 3 big steps before he is a ''real'' ninja, his powers will only be getting bigger and bigger.

Plus he finally learned to use the fox chakra, so when he summons the frog boss, uses his chakra, freaks out a little bit... he is the strongest

Other.Why? If any of those were the strongest,that would kill off the anime.And how can you say the 4th is the strongest when you haven't seen him in action.Your only judging that because he sealed Kyuubi he is the strongest.All hokages have access to the scroll with that jutsu and any of them could do what he done.You can't prove he is the strongest,no one can because he hasn't been shown enough anywhere for anyone to say that.

the answers obvious dudes, Kyubi-Naruto. with the 4th dead, the world is screwed if kyubi comes out back in fox form.

Naruto looks a lot like the 4th hokage. Watch him be his son

I'd say eventually it will be Naruto, if he ever learns to control himself, but atm from the choices I'd go with the fourth hokage (even though he's dead). If Itachi was there i'd go with him, as orochimaru scares the 3rd hokage and itachi scares orochimaru.

One that may have also been overlooked is our good buddy, Itcahi, I have a feeling he is gonna be a monster. I cant wait to see him in the show

[21:48] * DO furiously masturbates to #gotwoot

ill go with the fourth, he was able to take it from the third, and he should be stronger if he could do that

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Chi Chi &#064; Dec 31 2003, 04:41 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Ever, the Kyubi. After that is the Third at this prime and then the fourth at his prime. The next ones would be the three sennins. More I won&#39;t tell bbecause only these already appeared although we only saw the third sennin in the intro.</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

I totally agree
    Kyubi&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;& gt;&gt;&gt;3rd&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;4th&gt;3 sennins&gt;the rest

And for the millionth time chosing the fact that a 4th hokage was chosen doesn&#39;t mean that he was stronger than the 3rd. The 3rd was too old. He ruled as a hokage for a very long time and was too old so he chose the 4th. No shinobi can beat the 3rd in his prime.

the 3rd was meant to be the strongest shinobi ever in his prime (that was mentioned during the anime series so dont go crying spoiler )

Hmm... I voted for Jiraiya, that&#39;s because I think he&#39;s a bit stronger than Orochimaru, or at least as strong as him. That&#39;s the situation now, but I think the strongest person in the future (and at the end of the anime) will be Uzumaki Naruto. Of course also the 4th was very strong, but I think Naruto could easily become stronger than the 4th because the 4th only sealed Kyuubi with his own powers... But Naruto can use his own powers + the power of the Kyuubi.

i&#39;d say the 3rd hokage...then the 4th...

among the 3 senin, i think they are all equal in skills, if not, then orochimaru might be the &quot;leader&quot; of the senin or the strongest of them.

as for naruto, he isnt at the point where he is strong yet, but i bet he can train to be really, really, powerful.

that goes for gaara too.

if this is based on physical strength... oh wait, no spoilers.. aside from __ i think the 4th was the strongest.. but i agree with people who say that naruto will become stronger than that because he has kyubi&#39;s chakra..

im going to have to say naruto, bc he can summon the kyubis chakra anytime that he wants to now thanks to jiraiya, and he is also able to summon gamabunta who is also very strong, and the anime is called naruto for a reason but hey i can be wrong to

all this time i thought kakashi was so strong... but kabuto is almost as strong as kabuto... and he mentions he has a &quot;real&quot; from too..

i think the forth is, but tat the same time so is naruto because kyubi has a vessel, and it has chakra of its own. maybe this time aroud itll be different?

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rEkKaShInObI @ Jan 11 2004, 07:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> i think the forth is, but tat the same time so is naruto because kyubi has a vessel, and it has chakra of its own. maybe this time aroud itll be different? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    naruto should get more &quot;rent&quot; fee from kyubi..