Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Shikamaru or Sakura

Who is smarter Shikamaru or Sakura?

Without a doubt Shikamaru. It is true tat Sakura gets the right answers at all the tests, but her strength is that she is good at studying, not knowing. There is a great difference i believe, and since Shikamaru has over 200 in IQ, i find it kind of hard that anyone in his age can beat that even if they get the correct answers.

Well shikamaru has the IQ over 200,but he never studed and sakura studious. Hard chocie. Shikamra has higher intelllgence,but sakura knows more.

shikamaru is by far smarter, why would you even ask a stupid question like that

duh shikamaru is smarter, this is the stupidest post ever

Shikamaru is WAY smater than the average joe!!*though my step dad IS as dumb as a brick!!* but sakura is still cool, not as cool or smart as shika yet she is very cool and smart!!! <i'm not sure if that made any sense!>

logic > Book smarts
    Shiki > Sakura

Prior to watching episode 64, this might have been a tough choice since you really didn't know much about Shikamaru, but now I believe he is easily the smarter of the two reguardless of how good Sakura's book smarts are.

I don't believe they ever showed Shikamaru during the first part of the Chuunin exam after they handed out the tests. They were obviously trying to hide the fact that he was this intelligent until just now.

yes yes iq of 200+

it depend if you want to know who is more inteigent (shikamaru) or who knows more about being a ninja, like chakra theory and all that (sakura)

Smart is someone who can think quickly and well in any situation. It seems to be the entire point of episode 64 was to show that Shikamaru IS the smartest Genin. Now, we know that Sakura is smart as well. With the knowledge that she has commited to her memory, she should be the more intelligent of the two. This is because intelligence is based on knowledge and how she uses this knowledge. It does seem that she knows quite a bit more than the other in this respect and that she can apply it well (her chakra usage is supreme). As Kakashi noted, "She's quite complete." (which also means, unless something else happens , she's reached her potential).

It's already clear... Shikamaru has an IQ of 200 or even more.. besides shakura is just a girl who likes school and paperwork...

Who says, that Shikamaru hasnīt any book-knowlege. I think his knowlege is as goog as Sakuras.
    The only think is, that he sleeps, while heīs suposed to write a test, and during classes. But you know the theory:" Learning while sleeping "

Shikamaru is smarter than Sakura, where it counts.

Sakura is just booksmart.

Basicly shikamaru has better problem sovling skill and could think thing better out, but sakura has book smarts.

hmm tough choice, but I think it's Shika.

hmm... we dont know <u>that</u> much of sakuras intelligence.. but i think shika wins.. but he dosnt win big time.

I think Shikakura is. =P
    The mix of the two. mwhahahahahahaha

the dark horse shikamaru is. cmon man an IQ over 200? whos gonna beat that?

Shikamaru is far more smarter than sakura battlewise, but for pure knowledge i would say Sakura

[21:48] * DO furiously masturbates to #gotwoot

Shikamaru is smarter than Sakura. Shikamaru is a genious and if he wants he can probably own thru all the books Sakura knows things from in a day and memorize it all..

And Sakura knows things in theory that dont mean she can use shit practicly.. cause she&#39;s not good with hardly anything than genjutsu I think. It wont help you if you know things but dont know what to do in a situation hence the logical and tactical mind of Shikamaru is superior to Sakura. At least up til the day she learns to do the things she knows about for real