Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Shikamaru or Sakura

Maybe you should have made a poll about this. Now it's hard to see what really is the opinion of Gotwoots forum users about this.

Shikamaru is smarter, but don't forget that he quit the fight with Temari because he had no chakra left , or a small amount of it.
    Sakura is an expert regarding chakra control so it is difficult to choose the smarter..

<span style='colorurple'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Times'>I just took one of those IQ test and I score an 93. Is that good or bad?</span></span></span>

shikamaru cause hes too smart

Between Shikamaru and Sakura eh?

Well, judging that Sakura didnt pass the preliminarys and he did.
    Shikamaru
    Also since he has an IQ of 200 and more.

no doubt about it shika. Over 200 IQ,....... deffinitelly shika. not saying sakura isnt smart though. she deffinitely is one of the smartest along with shika and temari and ten ten i think.

Shikamaru is a lot smarter. Why? Because he is my favourite character. End of discussion.

why would that end the discussion, and if hes your favorite character whats with your avatar

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Krbadass @ Jan 4 2004, 04:33 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> why would that end the discussion, and if hes your favorite character whats with your avatar </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    By the time I came to this forum Shikamaru was not my favorite character yet, and I dont want to change my avatar now, its too troublesome...

Hey DB_Hunter yes I would like to know your scoring on the test.
    Propably about 150 huh. Wasn&#39;t Mensas minimum IQ score 150?

But it&#39;s so easy to just lie about your IQ, I wonder what is peoples real IQs.
    And I think that you can&#39;t judge your IQ on one test. You should try to many tests and those test that tell you the areas on which your good.
    I myself should be a &quot;visual mathematician&quot;.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Kyubi Naruto @ Jan 4 2004, 05:44 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Hey DB_Hunter yes I would like to know your scoring on the test.
    Propably about 150 huh. Wasn&#39;t Mensas minimum IQ score 150?

But it&#39;s so easy to just lie about your IQ, I wonder what is peoples real IQs.
    And I think that you can&#39;t judge your IQ on one test. You should try to many tests and those test that tell you the areas on which your good.
    I myself should be a &quot;visual mathematician&quot;. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    I said what my IQ result from that test was.... it&#39;s in hidden spoiler colour... you are going to have to highlight the area where there is a big gap in my post to see my score.

Here is my post just to make sure: IQ Post

And that was actually my average on those Mensa test back then... I took about 10 of those mini tests.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (wasted @ Jan 3 2004, 11:29 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Shikamaru is smarter, but don&#39;t forget that he quit the fight with Temari because he had no chakra left , or a small amount of it.
    Sakura is an expert regarding chakra control so it is difficult to choose the smarter.. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Not really. Chakra control has nothing to do with intelligence. Even if Shikamaru&#39;s ability to control chakra is not as good as Sakura... it doesnt mean that he isnt smarter than her.