Thread: about mirc...

should i learn to use mirc... cuz i think it is easier to find liscensed animes than bit torrent.. and hella faster than kazaa...

its not that hard. i made a little tutorial. look up top at where the stickies are. i just hope the info isnt outdated.

Meh, i tried using mIRC. I didn't like it, it was like using Edonkey. I kept getting Que'd and nothing would start downloading until like 2 weeks of waiting.

Maybe i just found an ultra popular place or something, it was just another anime fansub place though just like this one.

I think mIRC is the best place to find your anime needs... is just takes a little bit of your time to learn what you are doing... in the end is worth it... if anything you can ask in a channel for help... there are always those few people that will take the time to explain to you everything in detail... there hasnt been a series that i've searched for and havent found it in mIRC (yet) it just takes a little patience in figuring out what channels to join and what servers and bots have the anime you are looking for...

I always go to www.anidb.net and look for the anime I want... there it gives you a list of all the fansub groups that are doing or did the proyect... they also provide you with the fansub channel and their website...

Ya, u should use mirc, Mirc is definetly best, for all anime needs. fast bots, more downloads, u virtually get no loss at all by using mirc, and only gain. I LOVE mIRC

[21:48] * DO furiously masturbates to #gotwoot

yes but u have to wait 4 evar for ur turn to start downloading u there waiting in line 4 evar mirc ur downloading from one person bitt torrent ur downloading from many ppl..if sum 1 can tell a good place to download in mirc all go but every where iz to popular ugh...w/e