Thread: Initial D

I was wonderin where you could download Initial D from vol 1 on? Inane only picked up around chapter 177,anything before seems hard to find.

um... i have no idea... but i would like to find out as well! but aren't they only on volume 5?

hmm i wonder how the manga of initial d is, i can't imagine it without the animated cgi'd cars >_<

Missing Nin
    Initial D is licensed as a Manga so its going to be difficult to find the early volumes of it. Now considering the version Released by Tokyopop is such a rehash and the DVD's of it have 2 versions because they COMPLETELY killed the Dub this one can stay and feel free to post links.

chud4ever
    irc.mircx.com #mangareaders

Thanks for the links, this is the first time i've seen intial d in manga. Amazingly, i found it much better than the actual anime... well, the race scenes are better in the anime

Where can i get Vol.4 and up? Isn't there a site like Narutochuushin.com that you can just read the manga you dont have to download?

only v1 to v6 are available online they skip everything between v6 and 17 Inane started at 17

Where can i find vol 4-vol 6 online? Cant i find the vol7-vol16 in direct connect or suprnova?

#dailymanga@irc.mircx.com

They have all the early volumes.Then you can get the Inane ones after.