Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Naruto 65 Delayed!!!

This is going to be hard... waiting for naruto another week....
    This really sucks, why can't tv-tokyo air naruto just because of new years eve..!

Sigh...I was about to curse shit...but then decided not too.

I am upset about not getting my naruto anime this week.

If anything, I hope that inuyasha 3rd movie raw will come out soon...or I am sooo going to die.

aww, yeah >_>` sucks...and the episode looks like its gonna be really good too. Bleh..

I just hope they make the next episode an hour long to make up for the missed week.

Do not talk about future episodes, Warned. Krbadass

I dunno I kinda liked the last episode. I gained more respect for Shikamaru after watching it.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (VagabondLBD @ Dec 30 2003, 03:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I dunno I kinda liked the last episode. I gained more respect for Shikamaru after watching it. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Me to actually.

mirai
    blah blah blah blah blah

isnt the next episode an hour long though? if so then it COULD be cool, unless half is recap. in any case, im just thankful that they dont take breaks during some seasons
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

~sigh~ ..

I&#39;m really sad of this ..but.. I will be a good girl ..and just wait

and by the way..in the 14th there will be a Special then .. there will be NO Naruto for the following week ..so .. I will just wait..
    hahaha I Am very happy with this ..you know

i heard its:
    none this week
    1 hr next week
    none the week after that

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pavi @ Dec 30 2003, 04:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> i heard its:
    none this week
    1 hr next week
    none the week after that </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    WHAT

awwwwww.......no naruto the week after that? sucks bad. And if the first half is a recap I`ll murder them.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pavi &#064; Dec 31 2003, 02:30 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> i heard its:
    none this week
    1 hr next week
    none the week after that </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    hmm
    but I heard its:

ep 65 next week
    Special the week after that
    then none for the following week..

but dont know what is the real fact
    -----------------------
    </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>awwwwww.......no naruto the week after that? sucks bad. And if the first half is a recap I`ll murder them.</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

I will go with u ..let`s murder them

two words, GOD DAMNIT&#33;&#33;&#33;

animesuki.com already announced that there is no naruto this week

edit: nm, i thought anbu girl meant something else
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

villin
    Anyway you look at it all delays suck ass.

I was over it, kicked against the wall a few times... now I gotta kick again thanks a lot...

but the next ep is gonna suck, and the ep that is gonna air the 14th (or something like that) is gonna be an hour long (right??) but ep 65 kinda sucks... sasuke showing his face, but no real action...

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AssertnFailure @ Dec 31 2003, 02:52 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> edit: nm, i thought anbu girl meant something else </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    I didnt mean anything .. I`m just so sad coz they will delayed the ep I wanna cry

WTF they take an eps away fopr a week then they show one that is a hour long then they take it away again next week wut the hell this suks so much ass but o well gess i dont have to worry about it when im in tahoe butman this really suks bc im going to miss when the new chapter of teh manga comes out awww