Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Naruto 65 Delayed!!!

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (joker-kun @ Jan 1 2004, 01:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> lol..............I just find it jokish that people are fighting due to lack of Naruto...

btw anbugirl like that sig and avatar </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    thank u ^^

and I alos love ur sig .. its my darling kenshin

<span style='colorurple'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Times'>It&#39;s true. This is the funniest thing to read right now. Naruto is causing a Battle on the forums. This should be an animation. Doesn&#39;t matter what you people think about the delay ,You&#39;re going to have to wait like everyone else. Patients is the best tool of the mind and soul. There are other animations out there to DL and watch. People please stop fighting because it&#39;s not worth it.</span></span></span>

Look on the bright side we get to see both 65 and 66 next week.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Dark Dragon @ Jan 1 2004, 05:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Look on the bright side we get to see both 65 and 66 next week. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    No we won&#39;t, just 65.

this will just get everyone more hyped up for naruto. and cram the bit torent site
    -__________________-

what bothers me the most is that my exams will start this saturday.. and will end on the 13th.. so that means that ill miss episode 65... and probably will miss that special episode.. because ill be too busy packing my stuff cause ill be leaving the country in about the 15th... for a month&#33;&#33; to a country that has no internet (well they do, but its realy slow)
    the only good thing about this is when i come back, ill have to watch all the eps in a row (my bro will download everything while im gone)..

Well anyway, we&#39;ll see what happends, its not out yet so it looks like its true, gonna have to wait a week for it all. - locked