Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Naruto 65 Delayed!!!

PlatonicEyebrow
    you know darned good and well that any time there is a week without an ep, the first thing that has to happen is a recap of the entire series in case you happened to forget what you were watching and why.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (PlatonicEyebrow @ Dec 31 2003, 11:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> you know darned good and well that any time there is a week without an ep, the first thing that has to happen is a recap of the entire series in case you happened to forget what you were watching and why. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    oooo they better not do that, that&#39;d be so friggin gay.

lives are too expensive&#33;

Then get a job too

need to move first no jobs left here&#33;

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (VagabondLBD @ Dec 30 2003, 06:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I want to know how people get this information? Do some of you live in Japan? Also how relieble is this info? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    right... live in japan and download subbed versions

that&#39;s weird

This thread was worth reading just to read Krbadass&#39;s edits&#33;

You people need to calm down, missing a week of anime will not kill you.

<span style='colorurple'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Times'>Sorry to say this people but the more you fight and cry about the series, the more they are going to see that this series should be licence. To make things a lil better, just think or wonder about the artists and the tv channel personal lifes. They also need breaks as well as we do also they do have families to see. This is the Chirstmas and New Year. Why are you people so damn greedy. They sit on their butts trying to make you happy and all you people can say is that (This is not Fare). Reading this makes me thing that you animation fans are not happy on the decisions they make or do. Just flow with the flow. Think about the hard work they have given up. This hoilday season has been so far bad due to greedy animation Fans. That makes you look bad if you think about. I understand that Naruto is a slam hit anime, but that doesn&#39;t give you the right to put them down because they are a week late. They also have bosses they have to listen too. If the boss says do it his way , it goes his way. If theydo have a meetiing on how they are going to air the next epiode that is also Opitonal. I seen it happen also with Dragonball Z.

Just relax and feel good that you and your closest freinds made it through another year. Happy New Year everyone and take care.</span></span></span>

your opinion isnt very valid as we arent Narutos main audience, it doesnt matter what we do because its not aimed at us as a show

its aimed at the japanese viewers not the english speaking

One more thing.Christmas is not a holiday in Japan,only New Years.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Insomniac @ Jan 1 2004, 01:16 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> your opinion isnt very valid as we arent Narutos main audience, it doesnt matter what we do because its not aimed at us as a show

its aimed at the japanese viewers not the english speaking </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    your opinion probably isnt very valid either as i have no idea what you are referring to. plz quote what you are talking about cuz as it is, it makes little sense.

christmas time is still commercial holiday even in japan. and in truth thats basically all it is anywhere.

<span style='colorurple'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Times'>That reply was just meaningless. What does the hoilday have to do with the fact that people on here whine about the delay. Chirstmas is not a hoilday in japan but in Japan they do have fun on that day. We do enjoy Chirstmas day. Just stop whining about the stupid delay.</span></span></span>

Awesome user with default custom title Jman's Avatar
    This is why they should give into the urge to read the manga so they don&#39;t whine about delayed eps.

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Once you go manga you never go back.</span>

Formerly known as 'Animemaster'

....................hey........who wants to go to japan with me and kick all the asses of those who work at tv-toyko......yet... your going to pay for me.....

AnimeMaster, PLEASE. This isn&#39;t the manga section, please don&#39;t speak of it, if you want people to start reading the manga, and you know them, then pm them.
    People here that don&#39;t read the manga don&#39;t read it for a reason, it gets quite irritating when you tell them that they should. that and it has NOTHING to do with the thread given.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serpico @ Jan 1 2004, 01:33 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Insomniac &#064; Jan 1 2004, 01:16 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> your opinion isnt very valid as we arent Narutos main audience, it doesnt matter what we do because its not aimed at us as a show

its aimed at the japanese viewers not the english speaking </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    your opinion probably isnt very valid either as i have no idea what you are referring to. plz quote what you are talking about cuz as it is, it makes little sense.

christmas time is still commercial holiday even in japan. and in truth thats basically all it is anywhere. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    sad

lol......................you all must be Naruto fans, now fighting amonst yourselves, unfortunately its off topic the point is we are gonna wait no matter what, now dont make enemies of eachother

[21:48] * DO furiously masturbates to #gotwoot

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (RockingRocklee @ Jan 1 2004, 12:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> ....................hey........who wants to go to japan with me and kick all the asses of those who work at tv-toyko......yet... your going to pay for me..... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    LOL&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

u made me laugh so hard ... .. I LIKE U

u know what guys??&#33; this thread is the only thing that make me able to wait for the coming ep`s .. plz dont colse it LOL ..

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Anbu-Aone @ Jan 1 2004, 01:12 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <span style='colorurple'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Times'>Sorry to say this people but the more you fight and cry about the series, the more they are going to see that this series should be licence. To make things a lil better, just think or wonder about the artists and the tv channel personal lifes. They also need breaks as well as we do also they do have families to see. This is the Chirstmas and New Year. Why are you people so damn greedy. They sit on their butts trying to make you happy and all you people can say is that (This is not Fare). Reading this makes me thing that you animation fans are not happy on the decisions they make or do. Just flow with the flow. Think about the hard work they have given up. This hoilday season has been so far bad due to greedy animation Fans. That makes you look bad if you think about. I understand that Naruto is a slam hit anime, but that doesn&#39;t give you the right to put them down because they are a week late. They also have bosses they have to listen too. If the boss says do it his way , it goes his way. If theydo have a meetiing on how they are going to air the next epiode that is also Opitonal. I seen it happen also with Dragonball Z.

Just relax and feel good that you and your closest freinds made it through another year. Happy New Year everyone and take care.</span></span></span> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    GET A FREAKING GRIP. Stop being so melodramatic. We just wanna watch some Naruto, we aren&#39;t whining and crying about it. Seriously.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>They sit on their butts trying to make you happy and all you people can say is that (This is not Fare). </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

First off, it&#39;s FAIR. Second off, what do you think? They do this for fun? They get paid for this. &quot;Sit on their butts and draw for you to please you&quot;... umm, bull.

lol..............I just find it jokish that people are fighting due to lack of Naruto...

btw anbugirl like that sig and avatar

[21:48] * DO furiously masturbates to #gotwoot