Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who has the longest tongue?

if Anko has some move with her tongue, i would like to see it.....

i dont know but i diffinitely say its anko cause shes a girl. girls are good with that crap arent they and she just looks like shes reall kinky.

Anko cant do anything with her tongue. Except the normal function of tongues.

Orochimaru's tongue is the tongue of a snake, it is small.

Gamabunta's tongue kick ass!

As long as it doesn't lick ass

Awesome user with default custom title Jman's Avatar
    Gamabunta.

Formerly known as 'Animemaster'

MICHAEL JACKSON!!

its funny how everyone refers to orochimaru as michael jackson hahhahahah!!!

It would be a close battle betweem Orochimaru and Gene Simmons.Gene's tongue is pretty long,but Orochimaru can stretch his tongue as long as he wants,hell,he could lick someone in Leaf while in Sound.

there u are see closely!! LOL

gama bunta wins this but hey anko and oro can do some pretty wierd stuff with thier tongues look at anko for an example she gets all wier when she see's blodd and oro swallowed a dam scroll

Gamabunta has the longest ,but anko probaly has the most skill with her tongue

Hmm they made Anko out to be a bit of a freak with her tongue thing when they introduced then they decided to normalise her behaviour...

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DB_Hunter @ Dec 30 2003, 05:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Hmm they made Anko out to be a bit of a freak with her tongue thing when they introduced then they decided to normalise her behaviour... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Yeah, I noticed that too 0-0 one sec she was a real freak, licking blood off Naruto or whatever...then shes completely normal. The hell? 0-o.

Michael Jackson&#33; haha

Who started making up that name anyways?

Gama bunta =)

I would say Gamabunta but maybe Anko has a few tricks under her sleeves.

If you know theres no point to it, DONT MAKE IT.

Anyways... gamabunta, obviously.

I&#39;m saying mr. frog too, simply because he himself is so huge he&#39;s gotta win, no contest.

villin
    Definitly Gamabunta but I bet Anko could do some interesting things with her tongue that would make you quiver.

Gamabunta of course.

how could michael jackson have a long tounge?