Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who has the longest tongue?

what the heck.. its the longest tounge poll now its all about anko lol aot of pp loike her don't they

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DB_Hunter @ Dec 30 2003, 04:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> As long as it doesn&#39;t lick ass </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    ha ha ha funnyness

Gamabunta. He is so huge and we all saw when he saved Naruto with his toungue a few chapters ago. Well, I&#39;ll just say that if anyones (even Ankos or Orochimarus)tongue is more than ten times longer than they are, I&#39;m really impressed.

gamabunta has biggest tong

oro was sensei of anko so he must be master at using his tongue

and anko would be good for satisfaction :/

good point krbadass.

I was just watching episode 29 and orichamarus gotta have the longest tounge&#33;

Anyone remember that cartoon called &#39;The Tick&#39; that used to come on Fox Kids? There was this one ep where there was a guy, who was actually just a giant tongue, named tongue (lol I know ). When that moth guy (Arthur, I think his name was) switched bodies with him, and sat on the back of a donkey (who had switched bodies with the Tick) said that he could taste Tick&#39;s (the donkey&#39;s) back.... so I wonder if Oro has a tongue fetish or something?

I&#39;m sure Oro (and probably Anko) can control how long their tongue is with their chakra.