Thread: Initial D 4th stage

Authentic408
    does anybody know when 4th stage will be out or any other interesting information?

if i'm not wrong, 4th stage is a movie and i have the vcd....i go check it out now...

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (StAn|SeRv @ Dec 30 2003, 09:00 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> if i&#39;m not wrong, 4th stage is a movie and i have the vcd....i go check it out now... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Wrong call my friend,that&#39;s third stage.Right now there is a movie that iis being aired on PPV in Japan from the 27-22 of January.I wish someone would pick it up...ANBU or AONE,interested....Someone get the raw and subb it...it would own..

I just moved this to General Anime, I&#39;m sure you understand.
    I think I know precisely what I mean
    when I say it's a schpadoinkle day

sorry my fault.. it&#39;s indeed 3rd stage. looking forward to 4th stage... toyota rules&#33;

That&#39;s why i got a 97 Toyota Trueno. It&#39;s reliable, economical, and fast when u want it. Front wheel drive = no drift though
    Anyway, im really looking forward to 4th stage. I hear about Bunta getting Takumi a new car... im not sure if its a spoiler or not, so i&#39;ll just not say anything more on that.
    The new team is gonna b awsome, Ryosuke the legend, Keisuke with massive potential, and Takumi is just a natural winner

Corolla ........Trueno&#39;s are in Japan.

Thats great that Stage 4 is coming out.
    Initial D is lic. in North America -- I got the first 2 dvd&#39;s

So if its Lic. then no one is going it Fansub it.
    Well not the true fansubbers anyway.

Trueno... Corolla&#39;s are in America, and im not American

There are 2 initial D projects going on right now and people keep getting them confused. Initial D 4th Stage will either be another animated OVA or a TV series (or something in between). Initial D the Live Action Movie is another project. It&#39;s actually being done by Hong Kong productions (Jackie Chan &amp; Andy Lau).

There ya go

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (eimaj @ Jan 1 2004, 02:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Thats great that Stage 4 is coming out.
    Initial D is lic. in North America -- I got the first 2 dvd&#39;s

So if its Lic. then no one is going it Fansub it.
    Well not the true fansubbers anyway. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Waste of money.Burn those DVD&#39;s.I can&#39;t believe you bought the Tokyopop version.THere is a movie that is not a live action on PPV in Japan,it is a part of the upcoming 4th.THen you have 4th stage in April.

[COLOR=purple]<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Times'>For One I have all the Initial D series from First, second, third, extra &amp; battle.
    The Third Stage is a Movie. Initial D 4th Stage will be out soon. It&#39;s Not a movie
    Someone is working on it as we speak of this. Soon it will be release But not in Janaury. Sometime in March.</span></span>