Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Temari and Kankuro, Gaara's siblings?

ok i was reading narutoguide.com's biographies, and it said temari and kankuro is gaara's siblings... wtf?
    help out

here

Yeah I read that too. Also at some point in the anime Kankuro calls Gaara brother. I'm not sure if he was being literal though.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (chronic @ Dec 29 2003, 10:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> ok i was reading narutoguide.com&#39;s biographies, and it said temari and kankuro is gaara&#39;s siblings... wtf?
    help out

here </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    yeah i do beleive they are. but it is confusing. ill talk about y later on because this is the naruto section and no spoilers allowed. or just open a disscuion in the open discusion area.

ok well im going to shift this to te open discussion are... feel free to post there

its not a spoiler to say that they are in fact siblings...

a japanese speaking friend of mine pointed out in the episode where gaara killed the rain ninjas that when kankuro said &quot;our gaara&quot;, it translated more directly as &quot;the gaara of our house&quot; (well, something like that anyway), which confused him and lead him to believe they were related just before gaara says the line &quot;i never viewed you two as siblings.&quot; It may not be as blunt from our perspective, but if you know japanese then its more obvious. You can also assum that kankuro and temari have been with him throughout his childhood since you see images of them in his little quick flashback scene that he had when gai stopped his fight with lee
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AssertnFailure @ Dec 30 2003, 12:54 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> its not a spoiler to say that they are in fact siblings...

a japanese speaking friend of mine pointed out in the episode where gaara killed the rain ninjas that when kankuro said &quot;our gaara&quot;, it translated more directly as &quot;the gaara of our house&quot; (well, something like that anyway), which confused him and lead him to believe they were related just before gaara says the line &quot;i never viewed you two as siblings.&quot; It may not be as blunt from our perspective, but if you know japanese then its more obvious. You can also assum that kankuro and temari have been with him throughout his childhood since you see images of them in his little quick flashback scene that he had when gai stopped his fight with lee </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    HE DIDN&#39;T DIE&#33; HE USE BODY-SWITCHING&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Kazekage-Sama has 2 sons and a daughter

Gaara, Kankuro, and Temari(big booty)

weeeee

cleary says they&#39;re brother(s) and sister

pay more attention&#33;

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Thermonuclear @ Dec 30 2003, 01:25 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Kazekage-Sama has 2 sons and a daughter

Gaara, Kankuro, and Temari(big booty)

weeeee </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    wtf was the point of that?

yeah, they are siblings, they say so a few times.

Gaara just doesn&#39;t like them

lucky....

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AssertnFailure @ Dec 29 2003, 11:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> its not a spoiler to say that they are in fact siblings...

a japanese speaking friend of mine pointed out in the episode where gaara killed the rain ninjas that when kankuro said &quot;our gaara&quot;, it translated more directly as &quot;the gaara of our house&quot; (well, something like that anyway), which confused him and lead him to believe they were related just before gaara says the line &quot;i never viewed you two as siblings.&quot; It may not be as blunt from our perspective, but if you know japanese then its more obvious. You can also assum that kankuro and temari have been with him throughout his childhood since you see images of them in his little quick flashback scene that he had when gai stopped his fight with lee </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    i think gaara kankuro and temari are siblings but i could be wrong but wtf who cares... oh and by the way the rain nins are not dead&#33;&#33;&#33; they are having tea with me right now&#33;

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sigure @ Dec 30 2003, 01:20 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AssertnFailure &#064; Dec 30 2003, 12:54 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> its not a spoiler to say that they are in fact siblings...

HE DIDN&#39;T DIE&#33; HE USE BODY-SWITCHING&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    EXACTLLY&#33;&#33;&#33;

never fear the rain nin is here(and so is zabuza and haku and and hayate) but yes they are siblings they say it in the friggin episodes

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (*kibakun* @ Dec 30 2003, 04:02 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> never fear the rain nin is here(and so is zabuza and haku and and hayate) but yes they are siblings they say it in the friggin episodes </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    if they are siblings and it says so in the show then ppl on fanfiction.net are messed up making them couples and the worst part is that they disgrace the wonderful anime naruto making gay couples like naruto and shino

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sigure @ Dec 30 2003, 01:20 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AssertnFailure &#064; Dec 30 2003, 12:54 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> its not a spoiler to say that they are in fact siblings...

HE DIDN&#39;T DIE&#33; HE USE BODY-SWITCHING&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Must be great fun being his fan

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (?igma @ Dec 30 2003, 04:16 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sigure &#064; Dec 30 2003, 01:20 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AssertnFailure &#064; Dec 30 2003, 12:54 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> its not a spoiler to say that they are in fact siblings...

a japanese speaking friend of mine pointed out in the episode where gaara killed the rain ninjas that when kankuro said &quot;our gaara&quot;, it translated more directly as &quot;the gaara of our house&quot; (well, something like that anyway), which confused him and lead him to believe they were related just before gaara says the line &quot;i never viewed you two as siblings.&quot;* It may not be as blunt from our perspective, but if you know japanese then its more obvious.* You can also assum that kankuro and temari have been with him throughout his childhood since you see images of them in his little quick flashback scene that he had when gai stopped his fight with lee </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Must be great fun being his fan </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    When he&#39;s dead and all....

anywayz they say so in the episode....

and their father is Kazekage..

There was a point when temari said to gaara when he wanted to kill kiba&#39;s group in the forest. &quot;Listen to your sister for this once.&quot;

Well she didn&#39;t say it in an authoritarian manner... more like a friendly way like as if to try and empahsis that they are as close as brothers and sisters are.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SaSuKeRuLeS @ Dec 30 2003, 12:11 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (*kibakun* &#064; Dec 30 2003, 04:02 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> never fear the rain nin is here(and so is zabuza and haku and and hayate) but yes they are siblings they say it in the friggin episodes </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    if they are siblings and it says so in the show then ppl on fanfiction.net are messed up making them couples and the worst part is that they disgrace the wonderful anime naruto making gay couples like naruto and shino </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    whats wrong making them couples... oops, did i say that?

short poem

incest, incest, its the best
    put your sister to the test