Thread: Naruto PS2 game

I was wondering if anyone knows where to dl the naruto ps2 game. The one in the dl section here is for gamecube.

Awesome user with default custom title Jman's Avatar
    </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Outtawack311 @ Dec 29 2003, 08:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I was wondering if anyone knows where to dl the naruto ps2 game. The one in the dl section here is for gamecube. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Check the thread in the games section. And about that file in the torrent section, ([AGO-AonE]_Naruto_Gekito_Ninja_Taisen_[VBR]) &lt;--this isn&#39;t the gamecube naruto game file. It&#39;s the music from the game.

Formerly known as 'Animemaster'

Yah that is the in game sound track. If you are also looking for the gamecube game not sound track, you can find it here. Under the gamecube section with the name of Naruto Gekitou Ninja Taisen 2 JAP NG...

Both of these games Naruto Gekto Ninja Taisen 2 and Narutimet hero can be found at www.suprnova.org. Of course you&#39;d have to have a mod&#39;d ps2 or gamecube not to mention a dvdr to burn these files to a usable format.

Why do people keep saying the PS2 game is at suprnova, its not.

um ?&#33;

Wait a minute.. can you dl.. GC games to PC? Roms you mean? or...?

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rEkKaShInObI @ Dec 30 2003, 12:28 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> PS2&gt;GC so theres a strong chance there will be a game for Ps2. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    well i think i already made my point clear regarding such a statement, so i&#39;ll refrain from wasting my time and merely suggest searching through one of the other dozen or so naruto game threads
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Outtawack311 @ Dec 30 2003, 02:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Why do people keep saying the PS2 game is at suprnova, its not. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    You a bit blind? check your eyes.

PS2&gt;GC so theres a strong chance there will be a game for Ps2.