Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Strongest Chuunin

Well,know that the chuunin exam is at its final i had an idea that i could create a poll about the strongest known chuunin. I voted for the demon brother. I think they seem strong. Now its all up to you. If you know more chuunins please tell them for me so i can edit them.

well .... ther's a lot missing

btw ...... mizuki ..... that tramp ??? !!!!!!
    he's not even match for sakura !

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jiraya @ Dec 29 2003, 03:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> well .... ther&#39;s a lot missing

btw ...... mizuki ..... that tramp ??? &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
    he&#39;s not even match for sakura &#33; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    tell me some then,jiraya

those two who do all the paper work in the village?

you know, the two who did Henge at the enterance to the first exam...

one has a bandage over his nose and the other has hair over his eyes...

i&#39;m not sure if we were ever given thier names...

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Death BOO Z @ Dec 29 2003, 03:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> those two who do all the paper work in the village?

you know, the two who did Henge at the enterance to the first exam...

one has a bandage over his nose and the other has hair over his eyes...

i&#39;m not sure if we were ever given thier names... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    ok? i dont have their names&#33;

Indeed, those 2 guys (who are also watching the Naruto vs Neji match) are probably the strongest. Sasuke was winning against the Demon Brothers, Mizuki was beaten by Naruto, Mizuki is about as strong as Iruka. That guy with the bandage was about as good as Sasuke while holding back it seems. So he is stronger than the demon Brothers and Sasuke at that time was stronger than Naruto at that time so that guy with the bandage is the strongest known one. Otherwise Mizuki/Iruka (the demon Brothers are with two so they&#39;re about half as strong as Sasuke each.) One would say Iruka is the best because he is smarter of those that are in the poll.

Hmm, I agree - those two looked strong.

As for Mizuki...he was really pathetic 0-0

How do u edit <span style='color:red'>the Poll?</span>? Not the post&#33;

I&#39;d say The Demon Brothers are the stronger ones.

Hayate was a Jounin,right?

zabuza was a chuunin too, then hayate, the 2 guys at the entrance, mizuki, iruka....the demon brothers, some examinators too (mr i like to munch metal needles)

no really, i can&#39;t call mizuki a chuunin ......
    if iruka hadn&#39;t take the full blast in the back instead of naruto, he&#39;ll surely kick mizuki to a pulp

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jiraya @ Dec 29 2003, 04:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> zabuza was a chuunin too, then hayate, the 2 guys at the entrance, mizuki, iruka....the demon brothers, some examinators too (mr i like to munch metal needles)

no really, i can&#39;t call mizuki a chuunin ......
    if iruka hadn&#39;t take the full blast in the back instead of naruto, he&#39;ll surely kick mizuki to a pulp </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Zabuza wasnt a chuunin,thats for sure...check www.narutoguide.com and go to biographies&#33;

it&#39;s said he killed everyone during the chuunin exam

so so ....

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jiraya @ Dec 29 2003, 04:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> it&#39;s said he killed everyone during the chuunin exam

so so .... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    mhm...? Yeah,now i remember&#33; But that has nothing to do with their grades. Gaara finished the 2nd exam without any scratch or dust on his cloths..

that don&#39;t makes him a chuunin &#33;
    if everyone&#39;s killed, i think we can admit that the only survivor can be a chuunin,

but finishing 2 parts on 3 without a scratch doesn&#39;t mean on the third it&#39;ll be the same .... or perhaps will it be ....damn &#33;&#33; u&#39;re pushing me to spoil again &#33;

Well Zabuza where a chuunin but he wasnt one when he died. A Jounin.

As for Hayate he&#39;s also a Jounin, infact a Special Jounin whatever that is .

well well :/ if it&#39;s a match between iruka and mizuki ... then no doubt : this vote is worthl... hhhhhrem &#33;&#33;
    let&#39;s say it&#39;s obviouxxxxxx :&gt;

The chuunins the you have wrote isn&#39;t good. i bet most of the genins in the chuunin exam kick their ass... Not even good chuunins have you wrote.

Hmmm have we even seen any chuunins do anything atall ?..

Iruka is a chuunin we dont know shit what he can do other than paying Narutos ramen and teach Mizuki got kicked by Naruto even before he got to genin. If Deamon brothers are chuunins I dont know actually.. But there are some more chuunins arround like the examiners and the two that faked the classrooms before the first chuunin exam.. correct me if Im wrong here but I cant come up with any other. Haku maby but I wouldnt count him in the chuunin ranks tho cause was probably above that in skills anyway.

you&#39;ve got it all wrong Jiyara (even the spelling of your name&#33

Zabuza killed everyone at his genin exam, he was a jounin.
    We hear nothing about Zabuza and his chuunin years, only genin and jounin (which is what he was when he left the village and become a missing nin)

the name of the two chuunins you&#39;re thinking of is : Hagane Kotetsu (guy with bandage on face that goes over his nose)

and Kamizuki Izumo (guy with hair on the left side of his face)

*for those that dont know, japanese names are usually last name first then first name