Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I wonder who is stronger... Jiraiya or Orochimaru

dude,i think thats a spoiler or something..?..

lol another "i-like-him-the-most-so-he-is-stronger-topic"

since we really dont know wich one is the strongest

Hmmm..... manga reading noobs and their spoiling tendancies.

<span style='color:blue'>That&#39;s no contest you don&#39;t even have to think about it the legendary sennin is the winner.</span>

(some people seems to come here only to enjoy spoting spoiler-like and denounce it &#33

if that was spoil, then kick the ppl calling themself &#39;itashi&#39; too, &#39;coz they use image we don&#39;t have seen yet &#33;

btw , there are fare more interresting thing than enjoying this kinda hobby &#33;
    if that worry you so much , let&#39;s say i was lying , in fact orochimaru is way stronger than jiraiya, ok ?

bah mine wasnt a spoiler, i said whom i liked the most...even though thoose who read the manga knows who is best

(i&#39;m reading the manga, and i recently started so i havent seen jiraiya fight yet so frankly i dont know&#33

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jiraya @ Dec 29 2003, 02:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> (some people seems to come here only to enjoy spoting spoiler-like and denounce it &#33

if that was spoil, then kick the ppl calling themself &#39;itashi&#39; too, &#39;coz they use image we don&#39;t have seen yet &#33;

btw , there are fare more interresting thing than enjoying this kinda hobby &#33;
    if that worry you so much , let&#39;s say i was lying , in fact orochimaru is way stronger than jiraiya, ok ? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    The peoples around here knows his name is Itachi and that he killed sasukes parents but no real pics has been shown, only shadows and the sharingan eye. I really wondered who was the first to have a pic of Itachi on Gotwoot. But now everybody knows how he looks (the anime watchers) so the admins doesnt care anymore.

bah, that was just a ...well...pun ?

eyyh &#33;&#33;&#33; we still haven&#39;t seen itashi in his super cloudy suit &#33;
    u know ? that one here :

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jiraya @ Dec 29 2003, 04:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> bah, that was just a ...well...pun ?

eyyh &#33;&#33;&#33; we still haven&#39;t seen itashi in his super cloudy suit &#33; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    U mean in the anime?? Or on gotwoot?

i just edited the post above, looking for the pic

u have this one ant the anbu logo, with a nice itashi with his forehead protector, his hat....etc ...

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jiraya @ Dec 29 2003, 04:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> itashi </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Thats good but his name is Itachi ( not Itashi ). I Hope Sasuke beats that Itachi up...

u&#39;re right &#33; shi and chi are very different in japanese &#33;
    it&#39;s 2 different symbol, as for katagana and hiragana .

btw, i don&#39;t change the meaning here

and i hope that he&#39;ll too &#33;&#33;&#33;

*blow a fire shuriken at itachi&#39;s collection of playboy &#33;&#33; hin hin hin &#33;&#33;&#33;*

Rasengan? I really hope that aint another spoiler

oh sh*****t

i&#39;ll edit that one

No spoilers

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jiraya &#064; Dec 29 2003, 04:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> oh sh*****t

i&#39;ll edit that one </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Are you a manga reader who doesnt watch the anime???

i&#39;m a naruto collector &#33;
    both manga, anime, puppets &#33;&#33;&#33;

mwahhahahahha &#33;&#33;

Well who knows the manga readers maby, but Orochimaru is alot more evil than Jiraya is and Naruto has some really Powerful evil people in it.. Gaara, Orochimaru and this Itachi obviously cause whiping out the Uchia clan cant be that easy . So I think Orochimaru is stronger than Jiraya, but its hard to say cause we dont know what either of them can do when they go serious. But in real life mostly the snakes owns frogs .

I think it works this way. In a one on one fight Jiraya would probably win because his jutsu are more combat oriented. On the other hand, Orochimaru wouldn&#39;t face Jiraya one on one, he&#39;d let his minions weaken old pervert senin first and then he&#39;d move in for the kill.

Therefore, while Jiraya is more powerful he wouldn&#39;t neccisarily win because Orochimaru is much more sneaky and clever.

Yeah, that sounds like Orochimaru that sneaky bastard .. But I have a feeling o&#39;l Oro is a skilled mofo.. And he could possibly be more powerful than Jiraya. but we might see soon what Oro can do if he is going to participate in the upcomming war thingy he got planned.