Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Rookie Nine!

The Hyperactive No. 1 ninja in Konoha! UZUMAKI NARUTO!

GO SHINO-KUN!!!! *waves flag* GO KIKAI BUGS!!! whoo hoo!!! :hugs shino:
    GO HINATA TOO!!! you both RULE!!!

villin
    Naruto of the rookie nine. Overall Gaara is the man.

Naruto no.1 ninja at surprising people. One of the best creative ninja too.

SHINO ALL THE WAY DUDE

Naruto is the best. Naruto is the best. Naruto is the best. Naruto is the best. Naruto is the best. Naruto is the best. Naruto is the best. Naruto is the best. Naruto is the best. Naruto is the best. Naruto is the best. Naruto is the best. Naruto is the best. Naruto is the best. Naruto is the best. Naruto is the best. Naruto is the best. Naruto is the best. Naruto is the best. Naruto is the best. Naruto is the best. Naruto is the best. Naruto is the best. Naruto is the best. Naruto is the best. Naruto is the best. Naruto is the best. Naruto is the best. Naruto is the best. Naruto is the best.

where Naruto is a choice, i'll vote for him. Naruto is nr. 1 hyperactive loud and surprise Ninja. No one beats that in a million years. And if someone messes with Naruto, that someone is messing with the badest ass ever, Kyubi the meanest cutest little fox ever

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Asuran_Zara &#064; Dec 29 2003, 10:15 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> akamaru rulz&#33;&#33; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    hmm..hes great but he cant defeat any ninja all by himself. He needs Kiba or else hes just a dog. Hayate called him &quot;a tool&quot;

I voted for Naruto.

It&#39;s a tough choice. I can&#39;t really say any one person, because they all help to make the show really good. So I abstain from voting.

so what if he is just a dog, he is a very cool one at it

remember he can perform henge no jutsu &#33;

hinata&#33;&#33;&#33; ... irresistable bulging eye veins...
    ... i think i need a change of pants~

CURSE ME&#33; I didnt see Shikamaru so i voted 4 Shino but now i can see him....AAARRGGHH&#33;

haaaa, it&#39;s fun to see how much .... &quot;special&quot; manga u can find on hinata ohimesama

Kiba&amp;Akamaru&#33;
    top1 cmon almost there &gt;_&lt;

naruto kick ass, well unless he goes against some1 stronger like ............. he&#39;ll get his ass kick but still#1 YAAAAAAAAAYY&#33;

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jiraya &#064; Dec 29 2003, 05:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> haaaa, it&#39;s fun to see how much .... &quot;special&quot; manga u can find on hinata ohimesama </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    lol .. &quot;special&quot;
    teeehehehehehe..... ... we better stop talking about &quot;special&quot; before this goes SERIOUSLY wrong... teehehehehehehe

Edit: lol, so you went looking for &quot;special&quot; hinata?? ^^ hoorah&#33; another hinata fan&#33; You picked the winning team&#33;