Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Who else is in denial of dosu's death??

What about this dosu guy, who cares about some experimental sound ninja..

Dosu dead? Well I suppose the way they write it, it's technically possible.

But it's also possible that on a mission for the Ninkage he goaded Gaara into battle to see if the tainted blood that Sigure the master ninja used on Gaara worked. After initiating sound-body-transfer-no-jutsu, which transfers his body on a wave of sound, he let out a scream which seemed like a death scream, leaving a bloodied replacement in his place while he travelled the waves of that scream to safety.

P.S.-It, well it just wasn't silly enough without a Dosu version.

can we lock this topic now? this subject is old. and the guy is right, who cares about some experimental sound ninja, he served his purpose. sasuke and gaara put the fear of god in him.

DOSU IS DEAD!!!! X_x

Missing Nin
    pondered either you have way too much time on ur hands. or you're very strange.

dosu is DEAD c'mon look wat happened to da rain guy u think gaara would spare that pathetic foo c'mon 1 shot kill hes dead no more not on in this world ne more......D..........E...........A.........D!& #33;!!DEAD!!!!!!&# 33;

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Vi3t FuRy @ Jan 5 2004, 12:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> dosu is DEAD c&#39;mon look wat happened to da rain guy u think gaara would spare that pathetic foo c&#39;mon 1 shot kill hes dead no more not on in this world ne more......D..........E...........A.........D&#33;& #33;&#33;&#33;DEAD&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&# 33; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    DOSU IS DEAD, WHO GIVES A CRAP&#33;? stupid experimental sound ninja.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>pondered either you have way too much time on ur hands. or you&#39;re very strange. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

(ponders) ....Yes.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>dosu is DEAD c&#39;mon look wat happened to da rain guy u think gaara would spare that pathetic foo c&#39;mon 1 shot kill hes dead no more not on in this world ne more......D..........E...........A.........D&#33;& #33;&#33;&#33;DEAD&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&# 33;</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>DOSU IS DEAD, WHO GIVES A CRAP&#33;? stupid experimental sound ninja. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

Oh my lord, the people of this thread were right&#33; And the denial problem is even more deep-rooted than I thought&#33;

Look at the information, as others have said, Dosu had already seen the power of Gaara, so why else would he attack him? Unless, there was a deeper plan at work.

Underneath the underneath, and all that rot.

I&#39;m still just kidding one and all, but you must admit the argument of possibility is nearly limitless, and, though perhaps only for me, rather fun to concoct&#33;

No offense to one or any, though.

FACT is , we dont know.
    only mangareaders know.
    We didnt see a thing , so stfu

actually i wanted to tell you that dosu isnt dead. just face it. if you&#39;re getting bothered about this post thing why dont u just believe it and ignore us. either me or shino i luv or someone else that has been helping us with this fight will say dosu is alive. so ha