Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Who else is in denial of dosu's death??

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Everon @ Dec 30 2003, 04:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Cmon Siqure think about it. The rain nin was only a genin and he was really really old too&#33; He probably failed the chunnin exam hundreds of times before he kicked the bucket.

Oh BTW, my drunken ninja can beat your ninja </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Not a lot of genins get chances become chunnins, plus my rain nin will kill anyone who&#39;s faces him.

I only believe in dead people... when I see dead people

he&#39;s to cool to be killed by gaara... sand cant stop sound

Bah both were losers .

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sigure @ Dec 30 2003, 04:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Everon &#064; Dec 30 2003, 04:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Cmon Siqure think about it. The rain nin was only a genin and he was really really old too&#33; He probably failed the chunnin exam hundreds of times before he kicked the bucket.

Oh BTW, my drunken ninja can beat your ninja </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Not a lot of genins get chances become chunnins, plus my rain nin will kill anyone who&#39;s faces him. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Maybe he waited a long time to take it.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DemonRyu @ Dec 30 2003, 05:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sigure &#064; Dec 30 2003, 04:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Everon &#064; Dec 30 2003, 04:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Cmon Siqure think about it.* The rain nin was only a genin and he was really really old too&#33;* He probably failed the chunnin exam hundreds of times before he kicked the bucket.

Oh BTW, my drunken ninja can beat your ninja* </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Not a lot of genins get chances become chunnins, plus my rain nin will kill anyone who&#39;s faces him. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Maybe he waited a long time to take it. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    or not...

anywayz he lookED pretty strong, you couldn&#39;t really escape his move...
    but i think he&#39;s no match for any of the 9 konoha genins.

The rain ninja is dead because he sucked
    Dosu is dead because he sucked
    Hayate is dead because he knew too much...

Dosu was pretty cool, the voice and look an all...
    But when he cheated his way out of lotus he should have been burned .

*sniff* dosuuuu~~ ;;;_;;; *huggles* dosu was - AND STILL IS - my favourite character of the whole series, i love him so very very very much. T_T he&#39;s such a darling. *smooches* dosuuu~~ ♥♥♥ you should&#39;ve seen how much i cried during that damned episode. TT_TT

luff j00, dosu-chan~&#33; ^3^

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (RaZzy @ Dec 30 2003, 03:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DemonRyu &#064; Dec 30 2003, 05:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sigure &#064; Dec 30 2003, 04:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Everon &#064; Dec 30 2003, 04:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Cmon Siqure think about it.* The rain nin was only a genin and he was really really old too&#33;* He probably failed the chunnin exam hundreds of times before he kicked the bucket.

Oh BTW, my drunken ninja can beat your ninja* </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Maybe he waited a long time to take it. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    or not...

anywayz he lookED pretty strong, you couldn&#39;t really escape his move...
    but i think he&#39;s no match for any of the 9 konoha genins. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    nine konoha genins?

nine konoha ROOKIE genins?

nine konoha ROOKIE genins that are all 12 years old?

man if sigure was to lose to every one of them I don&#39;t think sigure is that strong...

P.S. if sigure wasn&#39;t arrogant and underestimating other genins(gaara) he probably would be still alive.

manga version of dosu vs gaara

this should clarify the uncertainty a little
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

dosu&#39;s pretty dead, i could care less.

I was sick of dosu&#39;s lame moves anyway.

*has too much time in hands*

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (chiko^2 @ Dec 30 2003, 08:13 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> *sniff* dosuuuu~~ ;;;_;;; *huggles* dosu was - AND STILL IS - my favourite character of the whole series, i love him so very very very much. T_T he&#39;s such a darling. *smooches* dosuuu~~ ♥♥♥ you should&#39;ve seen how much i cried during that damned episode. TT_TT

luff j00, dosu-chan~&#33; ^3^ </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Why are you crying? dosu never died&#33;&#33;&#33;

*sigh* dosu is dead. i hope i dont get kicked/banned for what im about to say since this is the place for like anime...in the manga in i dont know what chapter/vol something comes out that gives a hint that dosu is dead. thats all ill say...*waits to be massacred by the unbelievers*

ahem, let me refrase that...something OTHER than the picture already shown here where dosu is like cut up.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lionheart1012000 @ Dec 31 2003, 03:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> *sigh* dosu is dead. i hope i dont get kicked/banned for what im about to say since this is the place for like anime...in the manga in i dont know what chapter/vol something comes out that gives a hint that dosu is dead. thats all ill say...*waits to be massacred by the unbelievers*

ahem, let me refrase that...something OTHER than the picture already shown here where dosu is like cut up. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    YOUR WRONG&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; BUM HOLE&#33; he is alive the rain nin haku and zabuza and...O_O can&#39;t say one&#39;s name bad spoiler and Hayate are all still alive nothing you say or do can kill them also&#33; the rain nins that were with sigure are still alive also&#33; *sticks out tounge at lionheart* poo poo to you mein friend&#33;::hugs the NICE people:: it&#39;s good you belive&#33; i lub you&#39;s&#33;

hmm....could that name that you musnt mention be...you know who? well i can only think of one other person who you could be talking about...face the facts. ah well, i guess its ok to live in your own little world where dosu is still alive...let me say this though. he may be dead, but i never said i was all against dosu, infact i think he was cool and i thought it was a pity he had to die. oh well.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sigure @ Dec 30 2003, 03:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (RaZzy &#064; Dec 30 2003, 07:16 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> The rain ninja is dead because he sucked
    Hayate is dead because he knew too much... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    HE DOESN&#39;T HE WOULD KICKED SASUKE&#39;S ASS AND EVERYONE ELSE&#33; EXCEPT FOR Naruto cuz he&#39;s cool and shit....anyways Sigure the best rain nin will kill anyone on his way&#33; NINPOU JOURO SENBON&#33;&#33;&#33; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    and except for gaara . No really.. yo usaw him like 5 min in a EP.. then he died. He sucked

villin
    Something just occured to me as I was reading some of the posts in this topic.

Dosu was a complete moron. Everyone talks about how stupid Naruto is but Dosu openly picked a fight with Gaara. Dosu watched the Gaara/Lee fight so he knew how powerful and dangerous Gaara was. That leads me to conclude he was either really stupid or suicidal.

His reason for wanting to kill Gaara is equally stupid. He wanted to increase his chances of fighting Uchmyass Sasgay. This is the same guy he was scared shitless of in the forest of death. Dosu obviously smoked too much of the weed he has on his back because he is definitly lacking in the brain cell department.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Grey_wolf @ Dec 31 2003, 05:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sigure &#064; Dec 30 2003, 03:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (RaZzy &#064; Dec 30 2003, 07:16 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> The rain ninja is dead because he sucked
    Hayate is dead because he knew too much... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    HE DOESN&#39;T HE WOULD KICKED SASUKE&#39;S ASS AND EVERYONE ELSE&#33; EXCEPT FOR Naruto cuz he&#39;s cool and shit....anyways Sigure the best rain nin will kill anyone on his way&#33; NINPOU JOURO SENBON&#33;&#33;&#33; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    and except for gaara . No really.. yo usaw him like 5 min in a EP.. then he died. He sucked </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    LEAVE MY RAIN NIN ALONE&#33; IT WAS PART OF SIGURE&#39;S TRICK TO CONFUSE GARAA BUT ...Sigure tripped from the sand. If he didn&#39;t he would use some cool jutsu like Kage Bunshin, Double Snake Assasination, Demonic Ice Mirrors, or Primary Lotus.