Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: naruto ova

someone312
    is there a naruto ova?

yes there is ive come across it more then once and there r 22 tracks on the cd

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Dar&#39;min &#064; Dec 28 2003, 06:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> yes there is ive come across it more then once and there r 22 tracks on the cd </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Your talking about an OST (offical sound track)

OVA means Original Video Animation

PS: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAH

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Dar&#39;min &#064; Dec 28 2003, 06:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> yes there is ive come across it more then once and there r 22 tracks on the cd </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAH

funniest thing saw all day

PS: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAH

Lol OK guys don&#39;t embaress Dar&#39;min he&#39;s new... he&#39;ll learn.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DB_Hunter @ Dec 28 2003, 07:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Lol OK guys don&#39;t embaress Dar&#39;min he&#39;s new... he&#39;ll learn. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    It&#39;s not often a noob that easy comes along.

I didnt heard about OVA ..but I think there will be a Movie .. in 2004..

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Anbu Girl @ Dec 28 2003, 08:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I didnt heard about OVA ..but I think there will be a Movie .. in 2004.. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    REALLY?&#33;&#33;?&#33;? COOL&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;*ignores the unsure ness and gets her hopes up*

Movie has been advertised for summer of 2004, there is also a one shot tv episode (search for the red 4 leaf clover) - its not quite an OVA though.

there are about hundreds of threads about the naruto movie.. I cant wait for it.

Uhh doesnt OVA stand for Origival Version American? Which means its licensed and in English?

I mean, the answer is still no, but I am wrong? correct?

I just hope that because of the movie the naruto anime wont be licensed..
    that will sux so badly..
    by the way , will the movie be shown in theatres like pokemon?

yeeaaah i can&#39;t wait to watch the live-action movie

BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHH AHAHAAA &#33;&#33;&#33;

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kn1ves &#064; Dec 29 2003, 06:11 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Uhh doesnt OVA stand for Origival Version American? Which means its licensed and in English?

I mean, the answer is still no, but I am wrong? correct? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    I&#39;m pretty sure you are wrong becuase it would makes no sense to have OVA&#39;s (Original Version American) in Japan, by your meaning.

What does &quot;OAV&quot; mean? or What does &quot;OVA&quot; mean?
    OAV means (O)riginal (A)nimation (V)ideo, and is a Japanese term for a direct-to-video release. Animerica uses OAV, but in Japan this alternates between OAV and OVA (original video animation), and occasionally a U.S. release title will use the term OVA. The meaning is exactly the same.

OVA/OAV meaning

ova -&gt; original video animation, just like oav

original version american .................................................. ...
    hum hum ........................
    no comment ....................

k next time we&#39;ll have an oaj , oae, oaf, oaf , oag .....

great quizz of the day :

what is an oac ?&#33;

(the winner gets a ticket for 1/4 hour of pleasure with itashi)

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jiraya @ Dec 29 2003, 08:11 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> ova -&gt; original video animation, just like oav

original version american .................................................. ...

k next time we&#39;ll have an oaj , oae, oaf, oaf , oag .....

great quizz of the day :

what is an oac ?&#33;

(the winner gets a ticket for 1/4 hour of pleasure with itashi) </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Dang it&#33; I don&#39;t know what the heck an &#39;oac&#39; is. Now I&#39;ve missed my chance with Itashi&#33;

Oh yeah, and there&#39;d better be a Naruto movie in 2004. YATTA&#33;

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jiraya @ Dec 29 2003, 08:11 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> ova -&gt; original video animation, just like oav

great quizz of the day :

what is an oac ?&#33;

(the winner gets a ticket for 1/4 hour of pleasure with itashi) </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    I&#39;d rather not be with Itachi, he scares me

But.. Original Animation (by the) Chinese?

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JessiA @ Dec 29 2003, 10:32 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I&#39;d rather not be with Itachi, he scares me

But.. Original Animation (by the) Chinese? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    I&#39;d pass the quality time with Itachi as well, and i think it&#39;s means Original Animation Candaien... just cuz&#33;

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.