Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How come shikamaru get the title of chuunin

Everyone in the finals is already at the Chuunin Strength level. Most of them are already above average Chuunin strength but they need more mission experience to learn skills like Shikimaru has.

I think the title is too long to fit in the main page good thing... shikamaru showed responsibility and not fight to death like Naruto did.

edit: yes im right, its too short to spoil anything.
    itachi_: please becarefull next time because when people go to http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/index.php?act=idx they can see the title, and non manga readers would get spoiled.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jing @ Dec 28 2003, 05:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I think the title is too long to fit in the main page good thing... shikamaru showed responsibility and not fight to death like Naruto did.

edit: yes im right, its too short to spoil anything.
    itachi_: please becarefull next time because when people go to http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/index.php?act=idx they can see the title, and non manga readers would get spoiled. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    This is open discussion, no spoiler rules..

I think that these are already at chuunin level..
    Neji
    Sasuke
    Shikamaru

I want those to become chuunins but why is only shikamaru become a chuunin?

When the thread was posted in last,the title shows up in the index.For some reason anime only viewers seem to have a grudge againist manga readers and people who come to the open discussion,don&#39;t know why.To them we are evil,and only cause trouble for them and no one else.So if they see anything that spoils,your ass is being reported even before you can edit it,by yours truly,the anime viewer with the grudge that holds no basis.

shikamaru is the opnly one that showed leadership qualities by stopping the fight because he knew he would lose.

neji, sasuke, and naruto continue to fight and maybe even to the death. they are strong and level wise stronger then genin but not chuunin leadership material

But why do they want to become chuunin&#39;s if they already know that they are stronger than shikamaru and probably the most chuunin&#39;s no doubt. Is it really leadership to say &quot;i loose it&#39;s to troublesome to continue&quot;

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (itachi_ @ Dec 28 2003, 07:34 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> But why do they want to become chuunin&#39;s if they already know that they are stronger than shikamaru and probably the most chuunin&#39;s no doubt. Is it really leadership to say &quot;i loose it&#39;s to troublesome to continue&quot; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Maybe? I dunno.

its been discussed
    go look up the other 10 threads

I assume you took a trip to the manga section to find this out,another trip has the answer.
    In a battle,as a Chuunin you are a squad leader.Naruto or Neiji would keep fighting,endangering the other ninjas,same with Naruto.Sometimes its more impportant to come back alive than dead.Shikamaru realized he couldn&#39;t win,so if he was in battle,he would create a situation giving them enough time to escape.Remember the Zabuza fight and how Kakashi said leave now and forget about me,he was willing to put his life before his squads.That&#39;s what a Chuunin needs to have,Shikamaru has that.You need to know when to fight and when to run,the rest don&#39;t understand running when your beat.

Then chuunin is a genin with some leadership experience... because compare the skill between neji, sasuke, kyubi naruto, gaara with shikamaru, they are all better than him. maybe they don&#39;t have that leadership that&#39;s requiered but they are better fighters and have better stamina then him. so what&#39;s the point with the chuunin thing? a leadership thing... geez..&#33; I thought to become a chuunin you must surpass the genin in skillz, like jutsus and such, but it&#39;s all about this damn leadership thing... that really sux

it isnt about how strong you are.

Shikamaru feels there is no reason to fight in the exam,but he is strong.When he becomes the squad leader of the Genins,he shows it.Strategy can be more powerful than sheer power,now if you want to see both in one,see Itachi..lol.

shikamaru thniks but is also strong with his jutsu and how he uses it to his advantage. i dont know if u read the manga but start if dont. u will see what thyese people mean.

which would u have a as a leader someone who will check the risks and plan accordingly or jump in and HOPE that u dont kill everyone.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (itachi_ @ Dec 28 2003, 10:12 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Then chuunin is a genin with some leadership experience... because compare the skill between neji, sasuke, kyubi naruto, gaara with shikamaru, they are all better than him. maybe they don&#39;t have that leadership that&#39;s requiered but they are better fighters and have better stamina then him. so what&#39;s the point with the chuunin thing? a leadership thing... geez..&#33; I thought to become a chuunin you must surpass the genin in skillz, like jutsus and such, but it&#39;s all about this damn leadership thing... that really sux </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Becoming a Chuunin has almost nothing to do with your power and stamina. You can be a Genin and still be stronger than a Chuunin. Becoming a Chuunin is more about leadership and good judgement over strength.

Maybe you should edit the title since it&#39;s a spoiler.....

i suggest you read the manga again, it says exactly why shika was the only one to become chuunin

They already tested the genins skill in the preliminaries so the finals are just to see their leadership .

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hotsuma @ Dec 28 2003, 09:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Becoming a Chuunin has almost nothing to do with your power and stamina. You can be a Genin and still be stronger than a Chuunin. Becoming a Chuunin is more about leadership and good judgement over strength. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Actully if you think about it The second exam and prelimnary machtes already tested there power and stamina.

hmm... i was wondering this, whats with the vest?? .. i mean, i dont remember reading about it in much detail in the manga... is it just assumed that the vest is like a forehead protector except chuunin-ized?? well then, whats the jounin one? .. a gai sensai leotard?&#33;
    ... not that i dont like the vest... the vest rocks... i wish i was that vest...