Thread: How to Pimp out your AIM with ANIME

Click here for instructions

Click Here for Images to use

End Result: A moving Kakashi Image on you're AIM Login

Enjoy!

<span style='colorurple'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Times'>cool. I did it .. Thank you. Let me know when you can get some Temari Gifdata please. I really want that </span></span></span>

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Anbu-Aone @ Dec 27 2003, 09:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <span style='colorurple'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Times'> Let me know when you can get some Temari Gifdata please. I really want that </span></span></span>

TO BAD&#33; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    to bad&#33;

<span style='colorurple'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Times'>really funny. </span></span></span>

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Shadowlinksa @ Dec 27 2003, 08:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Anbu&#045;Aone &#064; Dec 27 2003, 09:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <span style='colorurple'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Times'> Let me know when you can get some Temari Gifdata please. I really want that </span></span></span>

TO BAD&#33; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    to bad&#33; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Uhm, there&#39;s a nice little phrase from Bambi, you might wanna learn it:
    &quot;If you can&#39;t say something nice, don&#39;t say anything at all.&quot;

You&#39;ve been warned.

And the link for the tutorial doesn&#39;t work.

Yeah the link doesnt work

Pretty cool&#33; Thanks&#33;

awww kik ass thanks

I cant seem to open the tutorial... apparently some of you guys can... can someone make a post with the instructions instead of the link? thanks

doode, thats tight

its old i had that before but nontheless

I&#39;m a little late but... Glad I can help

Worked perfectly fine for me. Awesome&#33;

http://www.pixelmethods.com/gman/naruto/

this link isnt working... anyone knows where i can get the images that were in that site?

Seems kind of useless, I don&#39;t know how many times I&#39;ve actually looked at that screen.

need new link

sorry to bump this cool topic up but..

I dont know what happened to the link.. it was just a random site i found.