Thread: patterns

ok this is something i kinda just noticed....i doubt it really means much but still

(correct me if im wrong) jiraya was the 3rd's student.....teh 4th was jiraya's student......and kakashi was the 4th's student

now, u have the 3rd hokage, skip his student jiraya, then u have the 4th hokage, skips HIS student kakashi and........naruto?

plus the fact that naruto "could" b the 4ths son, so it kinda makes sense.

i dunno if this was intentional, or just a really really wierd coincidence. it seems like kishimoto did it on purpose though, having the student/teacher ilneup like that.

what do u guys think? is there something to it, or am i just an idiot?

ps: im not sure if the 3rd -> jiraya -> 4th -> kakashi thing would b considered a spoiler or not. i've seen it mentioned in the anime section, and none of the mods said anything, but i've never heard it mentioned in the anime. if its not a spoiler, could a mod plz move this thread to the anime section.....

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Assassin @ Dec 27 2003, 06:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> ok this is something i kinda just noticed....i doubt it really means much but still

(correct me if im wrong) jiraya was the 3rd&#39;s student.....teh 4th was jiraya&#39;s student......and kakashi was the 4th&#39;s student

now, u have the 3rd hokage, skip his student jiraya, then u have the 4th hokage, skips HIS student kakashi and........naruto?

plus the fact that naruto &quot;could&quot; b the 4ths son, so it kinda makes sense.

i dunno if this was intentional, or just a really really wierd coincidence. it seems like kishimoto did it on purpose though, having the student/teacher ilneup like that.

ps: im not sure if the 3rd -&gt; jiraya -&gt; 4th -&gt; kakashi thing would b considered a spoiler or not. i&#39;ve seen it mentioned in the anime section, and none of the mods said anything, but i&#39;ve never heard it mentioned in the anime. if its not a spoiler, could a mod plz move this thread to the anime section..... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Baka&#33;

this has been talked about like
    10000000 times
    we&#39;ll just have to wait~&#33;

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Insomniac @ Dec 27 2003, 07:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> this has been talked about like
    10000000 times
    we&#39;ll just have to wait~&#33; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    oh sorry.....dont visit the open discussion often, so i didn&#39;t know.

theres tonnes of the theories in manga also

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (not_sponsored @ Dec 30 2003, 04:39 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Uchuu no Recca &#064; Dec 30 2003, 03:22 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I think the same way too&#33; Its kind of freaky how kishimoto comes up with all these coincidence. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    It&#39;s like he&#39;s not making it up&#33;
    And it&#39;s all real
    Wow, he&#39;s such a genius for making coincidences&#33;

Tsunade is the 5th anyway, idiots... so there goes your whole pattern theory </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    That means naruto will die...sobs...

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (XwingRob @ Dec 30 2003, 01:54 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> You think Konohamaru is going to become Naruto&#39;s student someday? It would be kinda funny. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Actually, he was for a short bit, not officially but he did train him in the Sexy no Jutsu.

I think the same way too&#33; Its kind of freaky how kishimoto comes up with all these coincidence.

didnt the 2nd train the 3rd though? i know they had some sort of connection to each other....if so then that would also neglect the &quot;every other pupil being hokage&quot; idea
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Uchuu no Recca @ Dec 30 2003, 03:22 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I think the same way too&#33; Its kind of freaky how kishimoto comes up with all these coincidence. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    It&#39;s like he&#39;s not making it up&#33;
    And it&#39;s all real
    Wow, he&#39;s such a genius for making coincidences&#33;

Tsunade is the 5th anyway, idiots... so there goes your whole pattern theory

You think Konohamaru is going to become Naruto&#39;s student someday? It would be kinda funny.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Assassin @ Dec 27 2003, 06:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> ok this is something i kinda just noticed....i doubt it really means much but still

(correct me if im wrong) jiraya was the 3rd&#39;s student.....teh 4th was jiraya&#39;s student......and kakashi was the 4th&#39;s student

plus the fact that naruto &quot;could&quot; b the 4ths son, so it kinda makes sense.

ps: im not sure if the 3rd -&gt; jiraya -&gt; 4th -&gt; kakashi thing would b considered a spoiler or not. i&#39;ve seen it mentioned in the anime section, and none of the mods said anything, but i&#39;ve never heard it mentioned in the anime. if its not a spoiler, could a mod plz move this thread to the anime section..... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    interesting... never thought about that. but i think it makes sense. sounds good to me but i doubt w will see naruto as hokage tho...

arent you one of those people that dont read the manga? if so, then you shouldnt know about that stuff anyway
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07