Thread: Can someone seed Naruto 1-10?

I need to start watching this show. I just got a computer capable of running anime videos, so now's my time to start. I've been itching to see Naruto. Thanks in advance.

http://a.scarywater.net/naruto/

Go there

1.) You need bittorrent

2.) Hope you have cable or better (w/ cable it takes maybe 12 hours to download something)

3.) Hope you have about 20 gigz of harddrive space to spare

4.) U prolly need to leave your computer on for a long time

<span style='colorurple'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Times'>I have an 120Gb harddrive as a spare for my anime. You are going to need 40 or better if you want the whole naruto series. 1 to 64 and still going.</span></span></span>

Hehe wheres u get that picture of Temari w/ her breasts showing

<span style='colorurple'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Times'>Someone made this sign for me. I love Temari and is like my hero. She kicks ass.
    I wanted one that was sexual contented and more skin showing. I do hope someone in Fanart makes a nude pic for me of Temari. She has a nice body for a anime person. I like stuff liek that . And yes I am a girl if that&#39;s what you really want to know. Temari rules.</span></span></span>

i could allready tell u were a girl cause of your big bold colored letters w/ like no spelling mistakes =/

a guy wouldn&#39;t bother hehehe

go here.............scroll down they have the first season of Naruto and it goes rather quick (you of course need BT)

Anime that goes fast (Naruto s1)

but at the moment it has no seeds................so if it stayes that way go here
    Naruto direct download

there they have direct download....no BT......................now if that doesnt work try animesuki......................if your still in need go on mIRC #anbudom..................................hope i was a help

[21:48] * DO furiously masturbates to #gotwoot

Thanks guys.

I just got done watching 1-5 and it&#39;s awesome stuff. It&#39;s all very fresh and original. I like it all very much so far and i hear it only gets better as it goes on.

oh, and btw, I have an 80 GB HDD, so no worries here

i have a 40gig and i envy ppl with 180

gah so good. Downloading 11-20 now.

Now if only i can find Gungrave 03...

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Thermonuclear @ Dec 27 2003, 05:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> i could allready tell u were a girl cause of your big bold colored letters w/ like no spelling mistakes =/

a guy wouldn&#39;t bother hehehe </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    I found one spelling misstake

<span style='font-family:Geneva'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Says Who? Mwhahahahaha&#33;

</span></span></span> Actually i know quite a few girls who use colours and large font sizes like that. But they all tend to speak what i call &#39;internet girl&#39; talk.

EG: so wot u up to???

God i hate that