Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you think that kabuto is stronger than kakashi?

My inner sense tells me that I'd have to go with Kakashi... just because I don't think we've seen the extent of his skills yet. I mean, there's got to be more to him than just Sharingan and Lightning Edge. Let's not forget he become a Chuunin at the age of 6 and is a complete genius. Also in the Hospital room, he admitted himself that he wasn't in shape to battle the likes of Kabuto. But once he gets warmed up... it's going to be interesting... I hope

We havent seen the full powers of kakashi neither ...

But Kabuto is killing ANBU's so easily like stealing candy from a baby. Thats a bit weird imo a "Genin" (thats what they say) owning elite jounins. >.>

Will be a close match but Kakashi has the advantage i would say (as elite jounin, and sharingan master)

We'll see i hope

kakashi>kabuto .

i think kabuto is stronger and u all we see later on in the anime. plus kabutop isnt a genin he doesnt even live by the ranking but has the equivalent of jounins.

kabuto has his strengths and kakashi his. the thing i cant wait to find out about is what is up with kabuto's eyes when he goes "berserk" in the forest of death

Kakashi,I guess! He has the Sharingan!!!

i'll place my bets on Kakashi, the legendary copy ninja

Kabuto is a pansy.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (PuppetMaster Kankuro @ Dec 27 2003, 11:51 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> And remember in the hospital room he did get the best of Kakashi, he could&#39;ve killed him if he wanted to. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    he didn&#39;t get the best of kakashi.....he had to run away cuz he couldn&#39;t kill kakashi.

dotn u remember him jumping out the window?

and plus, now kakashi&#39;s trained himself.....before he was just in a relaxed mode. u have to remember that konoha&#39;s been at peace for quite some time now. most of thier ninja&#39;s aren&#39;t at thier full capacity, especially not elites like kakashi and gai.

while they still own everyone, should there be an all out war, i think we&#39;ll c the tru extent of thier powers.......and i&#39;ll bet its gonna b pretty bad ass.

i seriously hope we see kakashi go up against kabuto soon.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Paithan @ Dec 27 2003, 03:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Kabuto is a pansy. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Couldnt have said it better myself XD

Kakashi wont lose to that schitzo freak Kabuto 0-0 I hope.

Kakashi, since kabuto is kind of the &#39;&#39;slave&#39;&#39; of that weird guy who put the evil seal on sasuke ( I forgot the name) and kakashi was ready to face him when he was taking the seal away after sasuke&#39;s fight in the second exams.

Kakshi got kill ANBU-members easily, ANBU are strong but most of the examiners are more powerful then ANBU members..

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Yaba @ Dec 27 2003, 04:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Kakashi, since kabuto is kind of the &#39;&#39;slave&#39;&#39; of that weird guy who put the evil seal on sasuke ( I forgot the name) and kakashi was ready to face him when he was taking the seal away after sasuke&#39;s fight in the second exams.

Kakshi got kill ANBU-members easily, ANBU are strong but most of the examiners are more powerful then ANBU members.. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Yeah, tho I think him being willing to fight Orochimaru shows not his power, but courage - dont forget afterward, he called himself an `idiot`, or something simillar for saying he could compete with him. If Kabuto IS stronger, which I doubt, hes just smarter and more logical then Kakashi - he knows Oro is amazingly powerful, so instead of opposing him he joins him. Tho I hope your right and Kabuto is weaker...would be really annoyin if a fool like that could be even with Kakashi.

Watch the spoilers.

Kakashi is STRONGER

I dunno... Both are strong (no doubt about that)&#33;&#33;

Nope he ain&#39;t better then kakashi, that&#39;s for sure.

they are about even, i would say.

Kakashi&#39;s stronger no doubt about that...
    But kabuto is insanely strong for a genin, in fact i think he&#39;s at jounin level(well standard jounin, not kakashi or gai&#39;s level)

I don&#39;t really think any of us can say. Nobody knows the full extent of Kabuto&#39;s power, not even Oro. I&#39;m thinkin that time in the forest when his eyes went red though, that was some kind of berserk thing, and he could definately own Kakashi with it. And remember in the hospital room he did get the best of Kakashi, he could&#39;ve killed him if he wanted to.

I&#39;m an idiot.

Watch the spoilers.