Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Naruto Clothing Line & footwear

Awesome user with default custom title Jman's Avatar
    </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Anbu&#045;Aone &#064; Dec 27 2003, 07:43 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><span style='colorurple'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Times'>Do you think they should start making a Naruto Clothing line and Footwear? I think it will be so damn sweet. From Naruto, to Temari to Gaara clothing and footwear. I will go out and buy the gear but the gear must have good detail on the clothes. Like the Hidden Leaf , that should be a patch on the jacket for the naruto jacket but you get teh idea.</span></span></span></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='colorurple'>NO&#33;</span></span>

Formerly known as 'Animemaster'

<span style='colorurple'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Times'>It was only just a thought. But you are right that will be such a bad idea right now.</span></span></span>

damn purple text

<span style='colorurple'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Times'>What is wrong with the Purple text. First you did not like the red and Once I got all my Temari pics and her color is Purple, You hate that too? Purple is her color. I am not changing it for nothing. Sorry but I am a girly and I also like the color Purple as well. Now if you don&#39;t mind let&#39;s talk about the topic than otherin what I have.</span></span></span>

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Insomniac &#064; Dec 27 2003, 05:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> damn purple text </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    indeed

hey anbu-aone, how about using the standard text like everybody does. we are all equal here, you dont have to use flashy text to make yourself noticable (in fact, it kinda makes me wanna skipp all of you messages)

but, back on-topic. i dont think we would want a clothing line. the amount of cosplayers would increase to a level that no human being could bare

i dont mind the Temari pics, thats cool its just you dont need to change the text to be different to everyone else on this forum

and yeah clothing line wouldnt be that good an idea, there arent clothing lines for most popular animes so why bring in one for Naruto

<span style='colorurple'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Times'>What is going on with you guys? Only the guys are just bugging the S**t out of me about this Purple text. Us ladies, we have diffrence taste than you men. I like purple and that is all to it. There is nothing wrong with the text. That is why Gotwoot gave everyone the right to pick their own text color and Text. Now we have a problem. Girls like myself should just stick to black? No way in hell. Black is to common color on everythingthat is everything you people see. Black is just the reason why people change they color text or change the color on every little item they have or see. Now I am a girly and I am going to stick to my girly roots. I like Purple and so as Temari. Please do not make this into a big topic as it is now. Right now I am saying what is on my mind right now and you guys are going to have ro respect all of the ladies or men thoughts &amp; choices we make. Be fare and kind to us and everyone else that like to change their text will be just fine.</span></span></span>

I like the purple text. Makes it easy to find your posts, which always entertain me

you like it now, but just wait till everyone is changing their text and it becomes a circus here on gotwoot.

women...how troublesome

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sexy_no_jutsu @ Dec 27 2003, 06:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> you like it now, but just wait till everyone is changing their text and it becomes a circus here on gotwoot.

women...how troublesome </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    I like your text and color, Anbu-Aone&#33; It&#39;s really bright. Bright is good. Stop bugging her&#33; I might change my text too... hm.... maybe not, who knows. And if it becomes a circus around here, oh well. Gotta live with it.

Men. How troublesome.

I mean, no offense, men are cool.

<span style='colorurple'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Times'>Do you think they should start making a Naruto Clothing line and Footwear? I think it will be so damn sweet. From Naruto, to Temari to Gaara clothing and footwear. I will go out and buy the gear but the gear must have good detail on the clothes. Like the Hidden Leaf , that should be a patch on the jacket for the naruto jacket but you get teh idea.</span></span></span>

always have to change something

yare yare

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>&quot;How about from now on i post like this? because i like it.&quot;</span>

oh no wait i forgot to add some colours

<span style='color:green'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>&quot;How about from now on i post like this? because i like it.&quot;</span></span>

hehehe you know they will. I know i would go out and buy the T-shirts and Longsleeves. But i dont think i would buy Naruto shoes hehehe

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Anbu-Aone @ Dec 27 2003, 07:43 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <span style='colorurple'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Times'>Do you think they should start making a Naruto Clothing line and Footwear? I think it will be so damn sweet. From Naruto, to Temari to Gaara clothing and footwear. I will go out and buy the gear but the gear must have good detail on the clothes. Like the Hidden Leaf , that should be a patch on the jacket for the naruto jacket but you get teh idea.</span></span></span> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    i would like that but that would be a bad idea. because that would mean that they have to licsnce naruto first so no more subbing oinline. and tath is bad. so lets not even think about the horrible day when naruto becomes licnsed
    hopfullt it doesn happen for like anoher 2 years and if they do license do it in segments. like epsidoe 1-20 then 21-35 or something like that because by that time we will be up to episode like alomst 200 in two years. and it would take forever for the licnse company finsihing the process to license it all .

This is why it is bad

Can someone find the pic of the that big huy cosplaying Naruto,you know.The guy with the gut haning 10&quot; below his waist.

cant take you seriously if you&#39;re writing is pink sorry

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Insomniac @ Dec 27 2003, 08:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> cant take you seriously if you&#39;re writing is pink sorry </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    you have a point there, like a clown running for mayor, but i still like ur color

<span style='colorurple'><span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'>NO...IT WOULD BE A VERY BAD IDEA AT THIS TIME.WE DON&#39;T NEED ANYMORE KIDS LIKE THAT BIG REDHEAD DRESSED AS NARUTO.</span></span>

its sorta annoying, i guess... i always find myself glancing over the posts and onto the uber sig... temari ... you know, theyz gots to start making the anime girls uglier... like konohamaru sexy no jutsu&#39;s (version 1.0)... except hinata, hinata is the ownage&#33;

oh yeah, that sig is also the ownage.. how&#39;d you make it? ive been staring at it for the past 5 minutes.. and i plan continueing.

No, a Naruto Clothing Line and footwear would not be a good idea, because people would wear the merchendise.

Then all the effing losers that arn&#39;t secure with themselves that already play dress up in Anime and Manga character&#39;s costumes would have a real, honest-to-god company producing the clothes. Its a stupid idea. We live in the 21st century now. We have shoes that cover our toes and heels from the harsh weather around us. We do not jump 50 feet into the air and travel everywhere by flying/running/jumping. We do not carry chakara scrolls in the front pockets of of flack-jackets because a) most of us don&#39;t wear flak jackets. and B ) Chakara does not exist.

Need I go on? the cosplay community is better off being restricted to levels of manufacture that involve livingrooms, sewing machines and lots of their own wasted time.

For example :

etc.

*shudder*