Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how did u find out about gotwoot

I'm friends with Wilik and sorta acquaintances with Ciber and Suede... so, I just knew about it for a while.. never really got active until I realized that they put the forums on here.. and even then it took me a li'l bit to get active with gotwoot.

I discovered it from someone on Kazaa.........the only good thing that ever happened on there...........

[21:48] * DO furiously masturbates to #gotwoot

well through animesuki.com <-- gotwoot link

i think it was a time when TW got a bit behind. somewhere in between ep 20 and 25. then i was impatiant and i started looking around

the rest is history

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Vash105 @ Dec 27 2003, 11:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> well through animesuki.com &lt;-- gotwoot link </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    same here

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (brightdark @ Dec 27 2003, 11:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Vash105 &#064; Dec 27 2003, 11:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> well through animesuki.com &lt;-- gotwoot link </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    same here </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    me 2

i was looking for other places to dl naruto (i think cuz tw was pretty slow at the time), and i accidently found gotwoot. ofcourse back then they didn&#39;t have the forums.....on day i was checking for a naruto update, and saw the forum option.......and here i am

how did u find out about gotwoot.net

for me it was from animetorrents.com/forum (thta forum is nowhere as cool as this one)

and i just loved naruto i wanted to see what other people thought on the forum. so i found this one

so how did u find out about gotwoot.net

because of Naruto of course&#33;&#33;&#33;

Yeah TW was being slow as hell(oh heck, they still are) so I went mad and found this place.
    Also I started posting here because of the Gundam SEED board.

a friend told me to come here and download naruto, i did, and feel in love with teh series&#33;

I started to download the Naruto series and got all the eps up to ep 36, which was the latest ep, from Direct Connect. From there one of my fellow ops told me to get more Naruto stuff from here. I think I posted a few times... then spent time in the mirc channel. Took a break for exams and when I got back to the irc room NO ONE WOULD TALK AND NO ONE DOES TO THIS DAY &#33;&#33;&#33;

Ahem, anyway I ame back to the forum in November, had about 32-36 posts under my name, and here I am .

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>QUOTE (brightdark @ Dec 27 2003, 11:56 PM)
    </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>QUOTE (Vash105 @ Dec 27 2003, 11:42 PM) </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    well through animesuki.com &lt;-- gotwoot link

Ditto.

I was looking up at the faqs at gamefaqs for Naruto and someone said something on the Naruto board about episode 42 or 43 being released at Gotwoot.Until them I used mirc,well I got bitorrent and started d/l.Then I decided to come to the forums shortly after,these forums own.

I was looking for a good place to dled Naruto and it lead me here.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hiroshi @ Dec 28 2003, 04:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>QUOTE (brightdark @ Dec 27 2003, 11:56 PM)
    </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>QUOTE (Vash105 @ Dec 27 2003, 11:42 PM) </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    well through animesuki.com &lt;-- gotwoot link

Ditto. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    me too

from #animeone @ mircx

A friend told me about gotwoot..

My sister who find out from her friend cuz she wanted to dl recent Naruto episodes.