Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What kind of summon will you like to have?

I would summon all the Hokages!! And they could summon whatever they summon

I will like to summon....TURTLES! Because turtles are my favorite or... a shark... anything that is a marine animal will do I guess.

Pheonix

PWNZED!!!

Hehe

hmmm... a nine tails fox that wouth be cool...

I would summon Itachi, which I have kept prisoner or something or other

i wanna summon a karyu (flame dragon)

flame of recca getting to my head again...

I would summon pamela anderson............you know where im going with this one......or

.................SAILOR BUBBA........................................
    to scare away little kids and then steal there candy..................and ice cream........

I take mine back.

I want my summon technique to be "Loaded Temari no Jutsu"

Its a Temari but she is summoned holding a Bag full of cash

Hurrayyy

I'd have a summon my girlfriend no jutsu... so i can summon her when i feel like seeing her and then just ...unsummon her when she's being irritating.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rEkKaShInObI @ Dec 27 2003, 03:30 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> i wanna summon a karyu (flame dragon)

flame of recca getting to my head again... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Yeah a fire dragon, that would be teh awesome.

I would summon my sweet heart ..

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Anbu Girl @ Dec 27 2003, 04:48 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I would summon my sweet heart .. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    My fire dragon would pwn your sweet heart.

a diablo. i thinkk it`s the most awesome summon in ff8.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (XwingRob @ Dec 27 2003, 02:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Anbu Girl &#064; Dec 27 2003, 04:48 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I would summon my sweet heart .. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    My fire dragon would pwn your sweet heart. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    LOL

i would summon a forest of summons animals at once. like forest would have frogs, snakes, snails (only big ones, hahahaha some people know what i am saying)

also big dogs, big foxes, big badgers, and a big monkey maybe i could use the monkey as weapon (becuase everybody knows monkeys are dangerous)

I would summon Yoshi, and have him vomit fruit juice(what the hell was wrong with sunshine?) on my boss.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kn1ves @ Dec 27 2003, 03:27 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I would summon Itachi, which I have kept prisoner or something or other </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Ahaha
    good idea
    I would summon some girls in a bath that would make jirayia come

I would summon CASH&#33;&#33; HELL YEAH&#33;&#33; .. sorry, am I starting to sound like Sakura? Aw shoot..

i would summon a.............. (bah dunno what&#39;s it called in english) wasbeer(dutch )

it&#39;s sorta fox/mouse like, short legs etc.

c&#39;mon be original, foxes are just carbon copy of Kyuubi.

summoning a panda, polar or any form of bear would own