Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rock Lee's Best Move

Extreme Lotus is his best, but simply opening his gates and attacking at high speeds was simply candy for the eyes... now... if only I could see him move.

I like them all ;__; how can you make me pick?!!? hehe. Actually I like teh lotus a lot. bandages xD wrap me up baby!

I don't know which to pick either. It could be because I never paid much attention to the attack names. But seriously ... anything Lee does is beautiful.

Primary Lotus!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!! Too bad it didn't work.

i went with extreme lotus, that move is bad-ass!!

that move shoulda cracked gaara's head open dude..

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lys @ Dec 27 2003, 02:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I don&#39;t know which to pick either. It could be because I never paid much attention to the attack names. But seriously ... anything Lee does is beautiful. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    you are SO RIGHT *o*

i think RockLeeIsHot thinks rock lee is hot...hahahaahahahahahahah im an idiot

Nice pic&#33; YEAH&#33; HEs DA MAN&#33;&#33;&#33; EXTREME LOTUS&#33;&#33; AAAAARRRRRRGGGHHH&#33;&#33;&#33;

his best move is that sexy &quot;tumbs-up&quot; smile he does (the gai smile)

nothing beats that

lol XD yosh&#33; *thumbs up*

extreme lotus... best move he has, plus it&#39;s so strong he can only use it to protect the people he loves... or to try to kill gaara

yeah the extreme lotus i great but i doubt he can use it again...

That and Gai probably will forbid him to use it again... for ANYTHING but protecting a very precious person/people. His body won&#39;t allow him to do it though... most likely. For a long while at least.

Voted for Extreme Lotus.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rEkKaShInObI @ Dec 27 2003, 03:28 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> i went with extreme lotus, that move is bad-ass&#33;&#33;

that move shoulda cracked gaara&#39;s head open dude.. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    my sentiments exactly. gaara was just lucky that he controls sand because if he didnt his head would be cracked open like a melon. ow well maybe next time

Secondary lotus all the way. It was sooo cool when he smashed that mailmans face into the pavement.

Etreme Lotus indeed.

Extreme Lotus 0-0

I thought Gaara was completely crushed after that move...was awesome.

Hmm to bad you cant pick all.. they are rock lee so I pick all. but the non lotus moves are kinda cooler than the lotus moves.. they animate lee&#39;s movements pretty nice so they look good.

hehe gaara lucky to have sand well thats gaara, kinda hard to not have the sand when its a part of who he is and what he does.

I voted for Shadow Leaf Dance, that move was cool.