Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rock Lee's Best Move

The move where guy punch lee and they both cry and hug each other.

i say extreme lotus

first im going to say that its extreme lotus, second is that im disgusted wen ppl make me think of yaoi in these forums, jeez i didnt know that many chicks were into naruto!

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hahman14 @ Dec 29 2003, 05:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> second is that im disgusted wen ppl make me think of yaoi in these forums, jeez i didnt know that many chicks were into naruto&#33; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    yeah...thats somethin I really dont understand..

I see people with sites sayin `Naruto/Sasuke`...how the HELL 0-0
    is there ANY incentive to get that from anything? some people are even basing it on the kiss in ep03 (or whatever) when the creator himself put it in just to add humour kinda touch. Jeez 0-0.

WHAT are you people talking about? lee dosn&#39;t have a best move&#33;&#33; it&#39;s just simply lee is THEE best&#33; It is so tru&#33;

and my favorite rock lee move is the extreme lotus man i love that move thats wut made me like rock lee more in the first place but just a qestion but can anybody tell me how muchj fukin weight was one those dam weights that he took of his leg i mean DAM

lol, i thought that part was pretty corny though

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (villin @ Dec 30 2003, 12:58 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Those are cool choices but my vote goes to his eye heart winking thing he did to Sakura. LMAO </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Yeah, that part was corny but corny&#39;s not a bad thing&#33;&#33; And besides, Sakura&#39;s reaction was hilarious to watch.

I want someone to wink hearts at me ...

A few of those moves are the same.

I think that eventually when Lee grows up he is going to have even cooler moves. Moves that just rocks.

I cant help but say that he is a genius. And he is a GOOD kid. he deserves more.

Kakashi said he was a genius. or said is he a genius after all, something along the lines of that.

villin
    Those are cool choices but my vote goes to his eye heart winking thing he did to Sakura. LMAO