Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sakura's Best Move

She really doesn't have much yet... lots of basic skills. She's particularly good at cloning and replacing herself. I would have voted for inner Sakura, if only she could bring it out... She might have some insane Kyubi like powers.

Inner sakura ownz ye all!

....guess she has no talent at all !

i chose inner sakura 'coz it's the only thing i can't peep yet :>

*Spam no jutsu ! (jiraya mode)*

....c u later i've got some ... material to gather

Go Inner Sakura cuz thats all you got Sakura besides "chakra controlling"...phew

well i went with inner sakura, its funny watching her ttalk to herself

I hope she gets training from <span style='colorurple'>someone super strong</span>. if she was exactly like <span style='colorurple'>that person</span> + the inner sakura.. she&#39;d be nearly unstoppable.

sakura eh..

Inner Sakura is awesome, but I was lookin foward to her owning the sound nins back in the forest (after seeing the ep preview), and it was pretty cool...up to the part where she BITES his ARM.....the hell? `` she finally gets a good opening, stabs his other arm? then tries to bite him? meh..

Inner Sakura is the best&#33; She&#39;s totally unlike Sakura..

Hopefully she&#39;ll just let inner sakura take over and go totally ballistic&#33;

Heh...further in the manga she can destroy planets so I think you should show her more respects guys.

Inner sakura.... i think she can beat anyone if she releases her devil.(inner self)

inner sakura. its the only thing cool about her. without that she is nothing&#33;

Inner sakura,i voted&#33;&#33;

Voted for waste of thread.... since the only Jutsu&#39;s she has are from the academy and everyone can do them (OK maybe Naruto still can&#39;t do Bunshin no Jutsu), and I think maybe later in she will learn better Jutsu&#39;s.

No offense to the thread starter.... let me add one more to the old post count

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (XwingRob @ Dec 27 2003, 05:45 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Heh...further in the manga she can destroy planets so I think you should show her more respects guys. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    that would be the day.

i dont think sakura is bad but she isnt good. if iwas a girl i wouldbe a hooker of te ninjas.

sleep around and make some money

I voted for the Inner Sakura even if I think she have to learn som kick jutsus soon =|

...His Spam no jutsu is unmatched.

Inner Sakura&#33; Duuuuuh... what&#39;s funnier than seeing a girl INSIDE a girl? ... that made no sense, what-so-ever. Nevermind. Ignore me while I go crazy for no reason.

I don&#39;t think Sakura has any good moves besides her chakra controlling. But what is chakra controlling gonna do for you if you don&#39;t have any good moves to use them on?

bunshin n..&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;1

ah well i guess inner sakura :S

Sakura is pratically useless, other that memorising the books of 101 ninja guides and have a good understanding of chakura control. She&#39;s only in the anime as a character support for sasuke, maybe she&#39;ll be a great teacher with her knowledge.